Marine Parade jumbo HDB flat sold for S$1.38M, sets new record for estate

Marine Parade jumbo HDB flat sold for S$1.38M, sets new record for estate

The flat, which combined two adjoining units, was renovated five years ago.

👉 https://tsl.to/marineparadeflat

@mustsharenews

Big flat at 157 sqm. Pretty high floor too.

I don't like that it's near the expressway and will get lots of noise and pollution. This disadvantage will disappear once all vehicles become EVs but that's a long way to go.

At the corner so a bit far from the shops (about 200m straight line from Fairprice Finest's entrance meaning walking distance is even longer). About 285m from the bus-stop and MRT Station's entrance. All walkable.

Good point is that it is near the Marine Parade Polyclinic.

If one does not mind walking, shops, hawker centre, and even Parkway Parade are within "walking distance" (all further than Fairprice Finest).

Quite gd. Very near to tao nan sch which is one of the top schools with bicep snd gep, not far from hc and parkway, exit 5 of te26

Yes, the traffic could be very noisy especially when it rains. Need gd sound proof to sleep well at nights

The price is very steep for a 50 year old flat. If divide by two, it's 690k for a three-room HDB flat. Compare this with centrally located similarly old three-room flats in Queenstown area that are just about 350k to 450k.

School is prob the reason other than being near ECP beach.

Otherwise it's very old flat with no real amenities ard. Guess they're banking on SERs or whatever.

Future resale $$ after this owner is looking downwards.

If you've a few sch going kids, that location is perfect and worth all the money. Many parents moved there because of the sch. Every yr many of their graduates can go to ri, rgs and other top secondary schs, then all the way top jc, got scholarships to top overseas universities and came back for golden rice bowls.

You say worth it not?

Marine Parade? HDB there super old

How many yrs left on lease?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Seaview will dissappear once the sea got reclaimed. New HDBs and Condos will be build.

(07-07-2024, 09:02 PM)mikotan Wrote:  Seaview will dissappear once the sea got reclaimed. New HDBs and Condos will be build.

Actually is human “ nature “ first few weeks months you will feel wow refresh see sea view everyday from my flat later after one year or so you don’t bother to see

Is like buying tv at first you see 55 inch wow so big later after few months you will feel seem not so big.

why Gov never give breakdown , who is buying all these 1800 million $$ unit? new citizens ?

(07-07-2024, 10:37 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  why Gov never give breakdown , who is buying all these 1800 million $$ unit? new citizens ?

Standard one rah

If locals should be downgrade profit selling off their condo or landed house

The next is PRs rah since they can buy HDB flat from resale market

Can’t be first timer buying even so must be parents sponsor

Flats facing sea view their stuff corrode faster. The sea wind carry dunno what material salty smell? It is windy of cuz. My NS mate live Marine Parade East Coast there last time. So in the end move inland inwards further away from the sea. He told me hide behind those blocks direct view to sea but then the scenery not so nice of cuz but salty smell and corrosion much lesser.