Double Confirmed, p1acebo is Ceca Casanova’s clone

Many old forumers know of your spiteful behavior, so you can go on and on. Hitting at shadows Laughing

Didn’t someone just say yesterday that you have no life outside of Sgtalk? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(03-05-2022, 12:58 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Many old forumers know of your spiteful behavior, so you can go on and on.  Hitting at shadows Laughing

Didn’t someone just say yesterday that you have no life outside of Sgtalk? Laughing

Rajesh, you still haven’t showed us your boarding pass, why can’t you show us your flight detail? I know you have a very long Tamil name, you can cover it using your dirty long finger lah. Laughing

(03-05-2022, 01:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Rajesh, you still haven’t showed us your boarding pass, why can’t you show us your flight detail? I know you have a very long Tamil name, you can cover it using your dirty long finger lah. Laughing

Peace be with you.  I am not spiteful nor vindictive. 

You can continue this tirade on your own.  Thank you Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(03-05-2022, 01:28 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Peace be with you.  I am not spiteful nor vindictive. 

You can continue this tirade on your own.  Thank you Big Grin

Peace be with you? Very Indian leh….why so scared when I expose you? You can rest in peace already. Thinking

(03-05-2022, 01:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Peace be with you? Very Indian leh….why so scared when I expose you? You can rest in peace already. Thinking

Grandma, you cannot find Casanova who caught you cheating so now you want vent your frustrations?

He is also Chinese.  You should stop your petty pendantic and vindictive nature.  

You want to continue I am all for it too.

(03-05-2022, 05:46 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Grandma, you cannot find Casanova who caught you cheating so now you want vent your frustrations?

He is also Chinese.  You should stop your petty pendantic and vindictive nature.  

You want to continue I am all for it too.

You are his clone what, Rajesh…forget to take your medicine or what? Old man like you better be careful, many already uplorry in Soore, maybe you should go back your hometown in India. Confused

Stupid ah neh p1acebo made up story…I didn’t have clones in the old forum, I got the highest votes, Casanova (moderator) got 2nd, he was unhappy and didn’t award me the points yet using an excuse saying those votes were from my clones, so dishonest, laughable ! Rotfl

Rajesh, it’s time to take your medicine, it’s to go back IMH or pack up and go back to your village in Chennai already…. Laughing

Repeating untruths many times will not make it the truth grandma MrsSTI Laughing

Why you so scared kena exposed until you have to delete your 5354 thread? Laughing

உனக்கு மனநலம் சரியில்லையா ராஜேஷ்?

(03-05-2022, 07:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  உனக்கு மனநலம் சரியில்லையா ராஜேஷ்?

[Image: BD938-A9-B-3-D12-4933-B3-A7-29-E8-D9-F5999-E.gif]

Grandma MrsSTI, you don't stop, I won't stop either Big Grin

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-MrsSTI-caught-...y-Casanova

[Image: D66-B1-E66-66-A1-4-E5-D-9-E51-9-CE082-B953-AB.gif]

[Image: 455-EA4-CB-4-AA7-48-BA-B9-DF-46-D54-AC4-A9-E3.gif]

(03-05-2022, 09:08 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  That’s a typical ah neh attitude….why do you lie so much? Oh yes you are Chinese but you dunt behave like one. Rotfl

(03-05-2022, 07:46 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Go back to IMH and take your medicine, I will stop responding to a shameless liar and mental patient like you, Rajesh!

உனக்கு மனநலம் சரியில்லையா ராஜேஷ்?

As you can see, it is actually ahneh grandma who is exhibiting the traits of a CECA.  In less than an hour she has opened another attack thread.  Such are the conniving and deceitful ways of an ahneh  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin