Russian Oligarchs dying one by one....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This guy lucky kena poisoned but managed to survive
[Image: wxs0cB2.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

no problem less to fight for foods
Food rationing in Milan, Italy

(23-04-2022, 08:25 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This guy lucky kena poisoned but managed to survive
[Image: wxs0cB2.jpg]

Poisoned by Ukraine?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Abramovich Chelsa already chong kong by the west, why would he help to negotiate?? Or because they used the chong kong to force he to help to negotiate?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

all these rich russian almost all already bankrupt, either asset frozen by the west or inside russia, taken by putin, nothing left.
same to china eventually, all communism, almost all top rich in last 20 yrs either go to jail or evaporated, whole country asset belong to ccp, not individual, cannot hold any personal asset eventually, that is why all commie dogs here lick so hard here everyday but none of them want to go back to china for their slavery life.
all these bloody comie liars here & all their BS communist source of fake & lies videos & news spam here 7/24, still got morons here believe after con or brainwash so many times? then is real moron.

不敵制裁!俄羅斯擁有阿姆斯特丹銀行破產。離奇!兩大俄羅斯富豪突遭滅門!

nudie