Dow Future -750, Overract?

I thought Americans dunt really care whether it is Alpha, Delta, Mu or Nu? Most of them dunt like to wear masks...yesterday there was a big Thanksgiving Parade in NYC, big crowd leh. Big Grin

-834 now

(26-11-2021, 04:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  -834 now

We are doomed.... crying

I saw all the developed countries indexes breaking down. SG, Europe and USA indexes. Starting...

Smile

Under react...I expect 1000 point drop as the covid variant is a very serious thing.

Plus China trade tension just went up

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-11-2021, 04:24 PM)debono Wrote:  We are doomed.... crying
Not so. It gives many an opportunity to buy and they hv been waiting for this moment. These words from Warren Buffett. “Be greedy when others are fearful.”

(26-11-2021, 05:05 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Not so. It gives many an opportunity to buy and they hv been waiting for this moment. These words from Warren Buffett. “Be greedy when others are fearful.”

Never blindly follow famous people words. They haven't tell u to be greedy at which stages.

Smile

No dear we r in beri serious situation. cannot talk

(26-11-2021, 04:26 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Under react...I expect 1000 point drop as the covid variant is a very serious thing.

Plus China trade tension just went up

variant does not exist, b fearful
something cannot talk.

(26-11-2021, 04:24 PM)Niubee Wrote:  I saw all the developed countries indexes breaking down. SG, Europe and USA indexes. Starting...

There will b fireworks,

(26-11-2021, 05:05 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Not so. It gives many an opportunity to buy and they hv been waiting for this moment. These words from Warren Buffett. “Be greedy when others are fearful.”

Yes., there could be an opportunity to buy low and sell high....... Clapping

Christmas comes early
GRETA THUNBERG mother of God , climate change activist:
we help the Bond we help the world
has sent shivers like kundalini

Index is still high, where got fear?people take profit lah knowing times not so good moving forward

last warning Tornado.

Excuse to cash out and buy back later lah

Many swing traders with profitable trades went to sleep on Wednesday happy pun pee pee.

Today they wake up and pee in their pants when market opens

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-11-2021, 05:35 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Never blindly follow famous people words. They haven't tell u to be greedy at which stages.
If you have followed the mkt closely, you will roughly knows which level you can get in.  Buy quality stocks like banks which gives regular and handsome dividends payouts, will be a good investments in the long run.

(26-11-2021, 06:40 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If you have followed the mkt closely, you will roughly knows which level you can get in.  Buy quality stocks like banks which gives regular and handsome dividends payouts, will be a good investments in the long run.

Precisely. Follow own thesis.

Anyone can talk theories which they themselves know only.

Smile

(26-11-2021, 06:40 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If you have followed the mkt closely, you will roughly knows which level you can get in.  Buy quality stocks like banks which gives regular and handsome dividends payouts, will be a good investments in the long run.

That is a good advice, it means that you are not selfish..... Clapping