TONIGHT : Dow & Nasdaq futures to move e sharply at 830pm here is why

US will report CPI.

[Image: oYr04Wp.jpeg]

As with previous report the market will move sharply when the number is released.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If you dun long or short, then move sharply got fart use?

(13-05-2024, 05:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If you dun long or short, then move sharply got fart use?

Why do you bother with such commens if you don't even understand.

It is to remind short term traders to properly size their positions before such sharp moves.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(13-05-2024, 05:51 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why do you bother with such commens if you don't even understand.

It is to remind short term traders to properly size their positions before such sharp moves.

If you duno the direction, what's there to remind? doing such useless things like a useless fool

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-ne...topstories

It’s like saying come tomorrow, the sun will rise from the east. And set in the west Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Sgbuffett you take credit when you predict correctly lah else people will scold you !!

(13-05-2024, 06:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If you duno the direction, what's there to remind? doing such useless things like a useless fool
You don't understand risk nor position sizing.?

You keep responding with nonsense remarks...it's a habit of yours.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Move sharply either way? Then use stop orders on both long & short trades and see which one gets hit.. or buy both calls & puts n cut the loser quick.

Move sharply in yr dreams again?

Tonight is the night brace yourself!!!

30 minutes more to the big moment!

Got it wrong again!

No wonder thread becomes so quiet

Even a pin drop also can hear

SMH