Dow and Nasdaq dead cat bounce will be over...stocks resume sell off later

Ah butt seems to be winning..

No fear lah, unless drop like 1500 points or more each day for 3 days then the zigzag breaks lah. Else it's accumulation/distribution phase now...

tomorrow ah butt will celebrate with durian or nasi lemek?

Beside up the interest amdk also will withdrawal 35bil monthly from the market started from June  I don’t think markets able to Cheong …

nudie

(02-06-2022, 12:08 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Beside up the interest amdk also will withdrawal 35bil monthly from the market started from June  I don’t think markets able to Cheong …

nudie

My USD Cheong to 1.5 and above lah. Lol

(02-06-2022, 12:08 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Beside up the interest amdk also will withdrawal 35bil monthly from the market started from June  I don’t think markets able to Cheong …

nudie

Tooooo many newbies in the markets liao.. .. saw them anyhow hantam I tio scared shorting the markets…. skali.. 乱 昆 打 死 猪 🐷 八 
戒. Tio boh?!!!  Laughing

(02-06-2022, 12:09 AM)Sticw Wrote:  My USD Cheong to 1.5 and above lah. Lol

Interest Up + withdrawal of cos USD will up  Clapping

(02-06-2022, 12:23 AM)cwc29 Wrote:  Interest Up + withdrawal of cos USD will up  Clapping

If other’s country don’t following up the interest $$$ will follow back to US so call 🈹️ 韭 菜 
crying

(01-06-2022, 06:44 AM)winbig Wrote:  I don't see TA to buy or sell. Laughing

Dun yaya ok

Then you see wat? you own backside farts is it?

The previous night one EU Auntie declared EU is going to ban Russia oil. Talk is Cheap. 45% EU oil imported from Russia. Only fool will listen to her.

Tonight, one Fed Official declared next raise hike will be 0.5%.

The Dow chart did not spot any divergence yet can selldown like nobody business. Economy in May is still quite rosy.

Now market manipulators become very unprofessional.

[Image: 4-F274-F7-A-9187-49-FA-8581-D62-E1-AE035-DE.png]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(02-06-2022, 01:01 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun yaya ok

Then you see wat? you own backside farts is it?

See the condition of your kkj before buy or sell lah.  Rotfl

(02-06-2022, 06:51 AM)winbig Wrote:  See the condition of your kkj before buy or sell lah.  Rotfl
chibai, such nonsense u also dare to mutter
u not scared u lose everything ah??

(02-06-2022, 07:30 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  chibai, such nonsense u also dare to mutter
u not scared u lose everything ah??

生不带来死不带去,阿弥陀佛.

If one has been waiting for the market to go up,  one would be disappointed.  The Russian Ukraine war involves many countries directly or indirectly.  It will continue to hit the market until the end. 

It has been predicted that some countries will not stand the "turmoil" and will default.  Whether there will be a big crash like 2008 will depend on which country has defaulted.

Heading down again after breather

(02-06-2022, 07:48 AM)revealer Wrote:  If one has been waiting for the market to go up,  one would be disappointed.  The Russian Ukraine war involves many countries directly or indirectly.  It will continue to hit the market until the end. 

It has been predicted that some countries will not stand the "turmoil" and will default.  Whether there will be a big crash like 2008 will depend on which country has defaulted.

You are right.
Which of the problems have been solved?
1. Inflation getting worse. 
2. Interest rate hike we only had one 0.5% hike many more coming.
3. War ....Will go on and on.

In addition yesterday was start of QT quantitative TIGHtENING. QE cause market to go up....now QT is reverse.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(02-06-2022, 07:33 AM)winbig Wrote:  生不带来死不带去,阿弥陀佛.

siao lang

This is not the first deadcat bounce in US market
It is actually the 2nd.... in March the market also bounced up sharply and came down making new lows.

Instead of looking at market ...market will always trick you and deceive you.

Consider the facts 
1. Rate hike has just started. 3 more to go at minimum.
2. Fed reverse moneybprinting aka QE to start QT yesterday. QT suck money back from market.
3. Inflation is very high.
4. Inverted yield curve has occurred and always followed by recession.

Be a smart investor never get lured in by dead cat bounce. ...or bear market rally.

In 2008 financial crisis investors suffered losses because they chased each dead cat bounce thinking market recovered ....

[Image: OejpW9F.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Every dead cat bourse always have people buying else market no volume

(02-06-2022, 07:10 PM)Cmpunk Wrote:  Every dead cat bourse always have people buying else market no volume

" create some fake bullish stuffs naturally surely got people buy actually drop even further is more people buy in because everyone feel surely one day go up hehe " but for what I see is isn't so. Now the market is really " NO way you can guess "

Every so call financial guru standard comment

Buy now while in bearish , this is when you go in buy wait you miss the boat

but they never tell u , what if market drop even further? Again tell u buy in again

than market drop even further down? Again buy in

see surely got people buy even bearish

Should be green day today cos tomorrow should be red. Lol

Yesterday I tell ah butt if he bought what I told him to buy. Yesterday 0.92 and today 0.975. when I first ask him to buy is 0.85. that was less than 4 weeks ago. So you think he is smart?

(02-06-2022, 07:33 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Yesterday I tell ah butt if he bought what I told him to buy. Yesterday 0.92 and today 0.975. when I first ask him to buy is 0.85. that was less than 4 weeks ago. So you think he is smart?
U r talking about YZJ?  Laughing

(02-06-2022, 08:01 PM)winbig Wrote:  U r talking about YZJ?  Laughing

All my advice is dated. Yesterday he asked me got others.

Swee. Tesla wave v lai liao… Rotfl
Finally this wave v up is to fill the gap at USD860

[Image: 6864-F49-D-C9-BF-4972-B667-0065-D6-B4-C9-B2.png]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Dont miss the boat!

[Image: 7-AFC5980-16-B8-4806-8453-F6774-A530714.png]

Tesla is finished.

Keeps dropping everyday.

[Image: jrXAoCF.jpg]

(02-06-2022, 10:33 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Tesla is finished.

774 USD liao  Rotfl
Wave v is power meh!
Tonight can cheong up USD 800.

770 USD resistance total tested 6x.

[Image: C4-EFB480-6066-4-EDA-B502-E3-DAEA8-DCDFD.png]

Tesla break new high!

[Image: ACCF867-C-6969-40-CB-A3-BE-9-BC8626-DC17-B.png]