Dow and Nasdaq futures will move sharply at 830pm..here is why...

Market is very sensitive to data but I believe mostly on the downside because US market is overvalued.
If economic data is strong....rate cuts delayed ...market down.
If econkmic data js weak, investors worry earnjngs weak and cannot support the highe valuations....market also go down.

A few sessions ago when economic data indicated rate cuts are going to be earlier ...nasdaq and S&P500 sold.off...and small caps rose. 

You think about jn the universe stocks for last 2yrs the fire power was in a handful of stocks like magnificent 7...(Microsoft, Facebook etc) the rest of the stocks minus India and Japa were all sideways. Rightfully so because high rates usually equal low stock prices. So this anomaly is being corrected. Investors are triggered by each set of economic numbers to act out this rotational trade.

Best bet is to short nasdaq buy puts for your nig tech stocks ....to protect yourself.

[Image: ubNDyG5.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

If you can reason with the market, you shd hv something to show off after these many yrs

move sharp;y?
up or down?
[Image: 500.png]

remove duplicates from text file

(25-07-2024, 06:14 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  move sharp;y?
up or down?
[Image: 500.png]

remove duplicates from text file

Plse read my posting.....answer is down!!!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

By 8.30 pm we should know the answer down or up ?

Will go up 500pt tonite closing

Can make money or not?

(25-07-2024, 06:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse read my posting.....answer is down!!!

dont think it will go down much
becos it has been down a few days already..

Tomorrow the sun will be shining brightly. If not, then it will be cloudy. Or else it will rain.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

By 5.30 AM
The MRT will start moving strongly.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

Dow +100
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Dow Jones +215

(25-07-2024, 06:20 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse read my posting.....answer is down!!!

You are really one fcuker
DOW is up 150 points now
Don’t how many newbies you have killed

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(25-07-2024, 10:43 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  You are really one fcuker
DOW is up 150 points now
Don’t how many newbies you have killed

[Image: IMG-7892.png]

Aiya; sure not down mean up lah....very simple ....US president election not Triump will be Ms Harry loh....

Everyone entitled to give his/her opinion. That's why it's called IMHO. Trading is not easy. After 15 years I still not making money hahaha

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Even good GDP figures can't move the market. The market is going to be in a mess in the coming weeks.

the sgbutt prediction wrong again
nasdaq shot up...even gap up

[Image: 1111.png]