Dow and Nasdaq will move down sharply at 2:30am Thursday...here's why.

While the Fed is not expected to raise rates investors are eagerly waiting for the Fed minutes released at 230am Singapore time.

Why it will cause a selldown at 2:30am

1. Fed has to show it us tough on inflatiing which is creeping il again. ..and gettinv worse as oil prices go up.

2. To send a signal to market that it will keep rates higher for longer it will draw dot plots ....these dot plots will disappoint investors causing then to sell. 

hence market will drop sharply at 230am .....

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/09/19/heres-ev...esday.html

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Plunge 20 points temporarily for 20 mins, then recover and do a dead cat bounce again?

Jiat lat... sgbuffet gg to get punch left and right by ppl here..

But no worry, i wont do this, i know he is a good man, love to share but only a few times wrong only.

hope HSI tomolo drop again so maybe i buy a bit..

wow, knn, i just baru kong bo tai ji liao, it start to drop...

i think next time i said crash then it will soar.. mkt always do opposite to what we think and say.. did that happen to u too???

walan,, now deep red.. sgbuffet is right after all... salute.

hope tomorrow he make profit from his HSI short..GLTA.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-09-2023, 04:06 AM)victortan Wrote:  walan,, now deep red.. sgbuffet is right after all... salute.

hope tomorrow he make profit from his HSI short..GLTA.

You know how many times he has been wrong just to get one time right? Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(21-09-2023, 03:09 AM)victortan Wrote:  Jiat lat... sgbuffet gg to get punch left and right by ppl here..

But no worry, i wont do this, i know he is a good man, love to share but only a few times wrong only.

hope HSI tomolo drop again so maybe i buy a bit..

wow, knn, i just baru kong bo tai ji liao, it start to drop...

i think next time i said crash then it will soar.. mkt always do opposite to what we think and say.. did that happen to u too???

Not a few times wrong but a few times right.  Laughing