Dow will PLUNGE sharply at 3am tonight...and more at 330am

(02-02-2023, 01:02 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Without ccp, there is no modern and progressive China.

How you know that?
Most top advanced country not run by CCP systen also made it.

My view without the CCP the Chinese people would have made it bigger better and faster.

It is the CCP that slowdown everything.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(02-02-2023, 01:38 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How you know that?

My view without the CCP the Chinese people would have made it bigger better and faster.

Huh? Which country advanced more than China in last 10 to 20 yrs? SG ah? Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

No wonder after so many years playing the market, you still so poor

Common sense cannot be taught; if you know, you know

Do you know how they became rich?

Do you know how China was before CCP took over?

China have a much bigger population than those top advanced country that u spoke of. If there's no stable govt to unite the people, the country cannot progress. If CCP brought stability to the country such that it can progress then it's the right govt for China. Look at India with equally large proportion. Are they doing better or worse?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

Aiya how to expect ah butt to understand the difficulties in managing a huge population? If he manages a tiny company sure kaput within a year

And his office toilet will be full of urine and poop all over the place

(02-02-2023, 02:49 PM)winbig Wrote:  China have a much bigger population than those top advanced country that u spoke of. If there's no stable govt to unite the people, the country cannot progress. If CCP brought stability to the country such that it can progress then it's the right govt for China. Look at India with equally large proportion. Are they doing better or worse?

I see your argument, as comparing China with India........................ Clapping

It's never about the system but about the leaders. If ccp is helmed by a good leader, the progress of the country will be up and fast. Currently, Xi is good for China.

(02-02-2023, 01:02 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Without ccp, there is no modern and progressive China.
Progressive?aggressive ok.

(02-02-2023, 05:03 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Progressive?aggressive ok.

They poked your asshole "aggressively"?  Thinking  Rotfl

(02-02-2023, 05:34 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  They poked your asshole "aggressively"?  Thinking  Rotfl

the poke from your asshole up through your mouth THOROUGHLY 

[Image: 220px-Empalement.jpg?ssl=1]

it's not easy to time. but if 1 or 2 day earlier is not bad liao

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Aiya small fries shouldn't time the market, just follow the market trends will do.

(02-02-2023, 01:52 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Huh? Which country advanced more than China in last 10 to 20 yrs? SG ah? Rotfl

神油国的印度🇮🇳
Laughing

(02-02-2023, 05:38 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  the poke from your asshole up through your mouth THOROUGHLY 

[Image: 220px-Empalement.jpg?ssl=1]

This is the torture done by Ivan the Terrible...................... Angry

I'm sill waiting for the storm

(02-02-2023, 12:26 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  i like China…just not the ccp Smile

They don't need flg to like.  

(02-02-2023, 03:25 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya how to expect ah butt to understand the difficulties in managing a huge population? If he manages a tiny company sure kaput within a year

Please do not make fun of my super pagan idol and top reverse indicator hor Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The west made it by colonising other countries, robbed their resources and made them their slave.   

They invaded Qing dynasty, forced them to buy and consume opium and forced Qing to pay tons of silver as compensation for their invasion of China.  

What? SgFett.   

You said China made US slowdown instead of US is attempting to slow down China thru sanction.  

You really can reverse the logic.  

(03-02-2023, 07:49 AM)webinarian Wrote:  
They don't need flg to like.  

fuk off lah….u dont speak for anyone…and the next time u want to say something ask for permission before you open your shithole

(03-02-2023, 08:18 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  fuk off lah….u dont speak for anyone…and the next time u want to say something ask for permission before you open your shithole

syonan kena triggered until like that? sibeh jialat liao

(03-02-2023, 10:12 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  syonan kena triggered until like that? sibeh jialat liao

another stupid cibai auntie better learn to keep ur mouth shut Laughing

(03-02-2023, 08:18 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  fuk off lah….u dont speak for anyone…and the next time u want to say something ask for permission before you open your shithole

Angry hah!   

It means the point made is exactly correct!!!  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl   

(03-02-2023, 12:37 PM)webinarian Wrote:  Angry hah!   

It means the point made is exactly correct!!!  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl   

stupid cunt… Laughing

I asked again, my point is exactly correct, right? Can you show me, the West doesn't invade, colonise, rob and slave?  

The West made Qing dynasty to smoke the opium and drug for them to make money? They invaded and started war to force sale of opium and drug?   

Didn't US took all the slave from Africa to work for them without paying salaries?  

CCP lent Africa money for development and the West called it as debt trap. Why do you use debt traps to buy cars and buy house with borrowed $ from banks?     Laughing Laughing Laughing    

You blame debt traps of China but you don't blame war to force sell drugs and slaving of African?

If China uses the same tactic of the West to sell drugs and slaving African to become rich, how would you and the west label China and advocating human rights, hor?   

Hello, SgFett,

1. Third time I ask you. Isn't it true the west made to advancement is through colonising, robbing, slaving the African and selling opium and drugs to Qing Dynasty, China?  

2. Without CCP, Chinese people would have made it bigger, better and faster? Before CCP, it was Nationalist China under Chiang Kai Shek and is still in Taiwan called Republic of China. Is it making it bigger, better and faster? It is making it smaller, worse and slower, lah.  

SgFett, you can only talk rubbish without substance lah.  

(03-02-2023, 02:30 PM)webinarian Wrote:  
Hello, SgFett,

1. Third time I ask you. Isn't it true the west made to advancement is through colonising, robbing, slaving the African and selling opium and drugs to Qing Dynasty, China?  

2. Without CCP, Chinese people would have made it bigger, better and faster? Before CCP, it was Nationalist China under Chiang Kai Shek and is still in Taiwan called Republic of China. Is it making it bigger, better and faster? It is making it smaller, worse and slower, lah.  

SgFett, you can only talk rubbish without substance lah.  

Chiang Kai Shek ran Taiwan and over time evolve a system of govt including reforms and changes to the fundamental 
Governance. This system is very much preferred by Chinese living in Taiwan

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.