LGBT won the fight but lost the big battle....here is why...

377A was all along a useless law that is not enforced. It was a red herring to lure activists to fight for its removal and expend all their energy on this.

But what really happen that is important was this constitutional change that prevent gay marriages. 
It also stop gay activists from.fighting in court for it because all legal basiss for same.sex marriages is removed by this single stroke.

Many don't understand that the LGBT lost in the latest change because it was a 2 stroke move. 

Because the LGBT activism is so centered on 377A it simply collapse after its removal and gay marriages are stopped by constitutional change.

This is common in warfare to lure your opponents to fight at one place and go around them when  they are distracted.

[Image: HOOutB3.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-08-2022, 08:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  377A was all along a useless law that is not enforced. It was a red herring to lure activists to fight for its removal and expend all their energy on this.

But what really happen that is important was this constitutional change that prevent gay marriages. 
It also stop gay activists from.fighting in court for it because all legal basiss for same.sex marriages is removed by this single stroke.

Many don't understand that the LGBT lost in the latest change because it was a 2 stroke move. 

Because the LGBT activism is so centered on 377A it simply collapse after its removal and gay marriages are stopped by constitutional change.

This is common in warfare to lure your opponents to fight at one place and go around them when  they are distracted.

Really ah, I thought I heard Ah Shan said no constitutional changes will be made..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

Actually wtf is 377A exactly?

blur

(24-08-2022, 09:07 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Actually wtf is 377A exactly?

blur

Don't act blur lah. You've been committing 377A so often on FA.  Laughing

(24-08-2022, 09:14 AM)winbig Wrote:  Don't act blur lah. You've been committing 377A so often on FA.  Laughing
No, you do 377A on FA and 69A on my dog

(24-08-2022, 09:17 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  No, you do 377A on FA and 69A on my dog

See, u know what is 377A but u act blur earlier on. Laughing

(24-08-2022, 09:37 AM)winbig Wrote:  See, u know what is 377A but u act blur earlier on. Laughing
Why should i know? You imply FA so if wat you say is it, then it is with reference to wat you say abt FA, you moronic plp

(24-08-2022, 08:51 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  377A was all along a useless law that is not enforced. It was a red herring to lure activists to fight for its removal and expend all their energy on this.

You are wrong. Exactly the opposite.

Now CAQs can hold hands and kiss in public. Gay bars, gay magazines, ads featuring gays, etc.

Definition of marriage not going to be hard coded in constitution. Pinky lied.

FA is the happiest member here.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Dr M is old already 96....Will he lead his new party for the next GE in Malaysia.

Singapore DPM Lawrence Wong meets Malaysia's King

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...ysias-king

(24-08-2022, 09:37 AM)winbig Wrote:  See, u know what is 377A but u act blur earlier on. Laughing

[Image: IMG-20220621-WA0001.jpg]