this type of worker will chase customers away

while waiting for the food to be cooked i browsed other stall
chanced to see a zi char stall  promotion of 2 crabs at $55 3 crabs for $75

then the waitress asked want to order  if not why look see so long!!

will boycott this stall forever

(14-05-2024, 12:24 PM)talky Wrote:  while waiting for the food to be cooked i browsed other stall. chanced to see a zi char stall  promotion of 2 crabs at $55 3 crabs for $75. then the waitress asked want to order  if not why look see so long!! will boycott this stall forever

I was in Seoul, South Korea many years ago when my sons were browsing at the toy section in a dept store. Instead of assisting my children who were keen to buy the toys they were examining, the sales staff snatched the boxes from their hands and placed them on a higher shelf out of their reach. I took them down and allowed my sons to continue examining the toys. That same sales assistant snatched the boxes again and placed them at the cashier while signalling for me to make payment. My family left the store immediately. 

(14-05-2024, 12:56 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I was in Seoul, South Korea many years ago when my sons were browsing at the toy section in a dept store. Instead of assisting my children who were keen to buy the toys they were examining, the sales staff snatched the boxes from their hands and placed them on a higher shelf out of their reach. I took them down and allowed my sons to continue examining the toys. That same sales assistant snatched the boxes again and placed them at the cashier while signalling for me to make payment. My family left the store immediately. 

You didn’t see the sign that say “see and touch means you are buying”?

Rotfl

8Umbrella Umbrella

(14-05-2024, 12:24 PM)talky Wrote:  while waiting for the food to be cooked i browsed other stall
chanced to see a zi char stall  promotion of 2 crabs at $55 3 crabs for $75

then the waitress asked want to order  if not why look see so long!!

will boycott this stall forever

It is same as go Geylang with my bunk mates last time. See no call the tortoise head scold us say cannot see free show.