Dr. Eben Alexander On Afterlife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSntDuGkfKg

i heard before before you RIP , that day, that min you know yourself going to RIP , you will like memory recall, your life while you alive

(01-08-2022, 06:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  i heard before before you RIP , that day, that min you know yourself going to RIP , you will like memory recall, your life while you alive

Really ah? You heard from who?...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(01-08-2022, 06:01 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Really ah? You heard from who?...... Thinking

A lot Science , researcher documentary mention the same

I still remember Nurse also recall a lot going to RIP their last words , chat always in " regrets " never do this and that, don't have the courage that time etc so never do blah blah summary Most RIP in " regrets " I think maybe is common

as while we alive sometimes we want to do that , our dream but cannot do so in regret.

(01-08-2022, 06:04 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  A lot Science , researcher documentary mention the same

I still remember Nurse also recall a lot going to RIP their last words , chat always in " regrets " never do this and that, don't have the courage that time etc so never do blah blah summary Most RIP in " regrets " I think maybe is common

as while we alive sometimes we want to do that , our dream but cannot do so in regret.

I believe everyone have some regrets in life. Why wait until about to RIP then recall and feeling sad? I used to recollect my regrets when I am alone or during long meditation sessions and resolved them until I am at peace. You need to know how to transform negative thoughts and energies into positive..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(01-08-2022, 06:12 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I believe everyone have some regrets in life. Why wait until about to RIP then recall and feeling sad? I used to recollect my regrets when I am alone or during long meditation sessions and resolved them until I am at peace. You need to know how to transform negative thoughts and energies into positive..... Rolleyes

actually the Big question is about ' is it the end once RIP? " Or really got " Afterlife " ?

(01-08-2022, 06:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  actually the Big question is about ' is it the end once RIP? " Or really got " Afterlife " ?

I will let you know after I die lah. You ask me now I ask who unless I tell you some bullshxt..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung

(01-08-2022, 06:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  i heard before before you RIP , that day, that min you know yourself going to RIP , you will like memory recall, your life while you alive

Those suffering from dementia,  frail old seniors, retarded etc all suddenly have super memories before kicking the bucket???

(01-08-2022, 06:37 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Those suffering from dementia,  frail old seniors, retarded etc all suddenly have super memories before kicking the bucket???

possible if dementia patient do will recall back somethings , usually they will recall things what they do , what they say when they are young occassially . My grandma still around and 101 years old dementia , sometimes she can recall words she used to say when she young. and what incident etc also can recall back.