It been how many years you never go Sentosa?

For me is like already close to 20 years like that.

For me is the monorail, sit inside go around Sentosa very relaxing, no aircon, natural wind very shiok.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(27-07-2023, 01:11 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  For me is the monorail, sit inside go around Sentosa very relaxing, no aircon, natural wind very shiok.

also need to pay and pay , I doubt is cheaper now, whats the rates taking the monorail ?

(27-07-2023, 01:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  also need to pay and pay , I doubt is cheaper now, whats the rates taking the monorail ?

It's free lah....but go in Sentosa by cable car sure must pay mah... Laughing

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(27-07-2023, 01:15 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  It's free lah....but go in Sentosa by cable car sure must pay mah... Laughing

Smile I already say I 20 years or so never go Sentosa so don't know.

The last I went is Resort world side , not cheap even having fast food there cost over 10++

(27-07-2023, 01:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  For me is like already close to 20 years like that.
I worked on that island called Pulau Blakang Mati for about two years as it was used as a base by the Navy known as Maritime Command in those early days some 50 years ago. That time must take bumboat or wait for the ferry provided by the navy to go there from Jardine Step.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(27-07-2023, 01:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile I already say I 20 years or so never go Sentosa so don't know.

The last I went is Resort world side , not cheap even having fast food there cost over 10++

Still remembering going there for chalet taking pictures of the war planes...
[Image: 0410772.jpg]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

Where still got monorail?
Now aircon train.

Maybe 10, or even 20yrs. Cannot leemember the last time moi step foot there. Closest maybe ish at Vivo nia. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(27-07-2023, 01:21 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Still remembering going there for chalet taking pictures of the war planes...
[Image: 0410772.jpg]

the ONLY place I go in Sentosa two times is the former British military base there.

It always give me an " eerie feeling " Smile This is why I went there two times or 3 which I can recall back in my school days.
Me and my classmates always like to go there.

(27-07-2023, 01:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the ONLY place I go in Sentosa two times is the former British military base there.

It always give me an " eerie feeling " Smile This is why I went there two times or 3 which I can recall back in my school days.
Me and my classmates always like to go there.

Yup...very eerie, tiagong the old chalets also quite old and haunted.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(27-07-2023, 01:52 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Yup...very eerie, tiagong the old chalets also quite old and haunted.

Smile Where so scary whereas Shan and Vivian rent those Black and white bungalow which last time are the British officers etc stay there.

I " suspect Shan and Vivian got do research on those unit they plan to rent , surely check is it got people RIP inside or not "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

9 years ago when I visited my fren

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(27-07-2023, 01:59 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  9 years ago when I visited my fren

Smile I preferring Sentosa , NOT Sentosa coven rah.

[Image: IMG-4258-Original.jpg]

Went to universal Sentosa studio in 2020

☝️

Now, they are starting to collect $. Membership renewal, like need to spend $200 to get reward points on their play-ground/ certain locations then can renew.

(27-07-2023, 01:09 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  For me is like already close to 20 years like that.

Seems u are hibernating at home so many donkey years never go out Jalan Jalan

☝️

my last visit was work-related...................in 1996................ Rotfl

(27-07-2023, 02:13 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Seems u are hibernating at home so many donkey years never go out Jalan Jalan

Is Same old places same old things
Today I just read Sentosa got come out new stuffs but is not new so call attract ppl and tourists.

Honestly speaking even locals find it expensive go Sentosa don’t mention tourists whereby they can have the same fun cheaper at Thailand etc other Asia countries.

(27-07-2023, 02:09 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  [Image: IMG-4258-Original.jpg]

Went to universal Sentosa studio in 2020

The last I went is resort world at Sentosa and I go take this ride , actually quite fun and exciting. But as usual u take once that it because next time I go again is the same ride. Unless they program different ride.

(27-07-2023, 01:52 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Yup...very eerie, tiagong the old chalets also quite old and haunted.

yeah loh

really haunted one

(27-07-2023, 05:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  The last I went is resort world at Sentosa and I go take this ride , actually quite fun and exciting. But as usual u take once that it because next time I go again is the same ride. Unless they program different ride.

Not scary enough 
Me took HK roller coaster sat front very fast n overturned several times all people screamed like hell.

☝️

(27-07-2023, 05:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is Same old places same old things
Today I just read Sentosa got come out new stuffs but is not new so call attract ppl and tourists.

Honestly speaking even locals find it expensive go Sentosa don’t mention tourists whereby they can have the same fun cheaper  at Thailand etc other Asia countries.

U been to the new aquarium at Sentosa?

☝️

(27-07-2023, 05:34 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Not scary enough 
Me took HK roller coaster sat front very fast n overturned several times all people screamed like hell.

you preferring is " different type or rides "

this one is like computer generated in sync with the ride.
Just like the transformer ride is the same.

I prefer the transformer one more better.

And yet open area that ride is what like hk type is call " roller coaster " That one I never take.

(27-07-2023, 05:36 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U been to the new aquarium at Sentosa?

Nah, already mention the last I went to Sentosa is Resort world universal studio there.

有啦 去看梵高展啦 
偶尔去那边徒步也不错啦