Dr chee got thing to say

O&T Rochester Mall 6993 1006 O&T Marina Square 6803 6516 #fyp #teamSDP... | juan | TikTok
https://www.tiktok.com/@cheesoonjuan/vid...2341755154

PAP gov is just lazy, importing FTs to do the work while the silver serpents can just kiao kar jiakliaobee working 4-day week.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 2 users Like ODA TETSURO's post

Once in power, all politicians are same same still the same
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Last chance for ah chee this time! If cannot get in...just stick to selling makan!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Vote who, the inflation also can’t be solved
Still will Kbkp

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(20-05-2024, 11:36 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Last chance for ah chee this time! If cannot get in...just stick to selling makan!

He deserves a chance for his stubbornness over the yrs and see what he could do. But nothing much to expect lah
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(20-05-2024, 10:46 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Once in power, all politicians are same same still the same

Corruption may take several forms. It doesn't have to be blatant stealing of public funds. It may involve deciding on each other's salary which is extracted from taxpayers' money. After all, S'pore is ranked 3rd in the world for crony capitalism since a high % of our billionaires enjoy family or close personal ties to our politicians.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(20-05-2024, 11:36 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Last chance for ah chee this time! If cannot get in...just stick to selling makan!

Chee Soon Juan lost his livelihood at NUS, his landed home and his family's future for daring to speak out against the establishment. Give him credit where credit is due. The ruling party's politicians wouldn't dare do what Dr Chee did; the MIW only look out for themselves. 

If you want bull run in the parliament, Dr Chee must be in the parliament !

Without Dr Chee in parliament, our parliament will be in deep depression !
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

He is like jeya bu tow wan.
One day he might win but can’t last long
Min Chong Chu tin

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Dr Chee knows that the ruling party will pull out every trick in the book to stay in power. Opposition party voters will be directed into a particular ward to reduce their influence in other constituencies.  Representation is obtained for the incumbent candidate instead of diluting support over several constituencies, which is counterproductive. Electoral engineering has significant effects on the representation received by voters in such wards. Since gerrymandering may be engineered to multiply the number of wasted votes, the relative representation of the winning candidate may be drastically altered from their actual share of the voting population. This prevents the achievement of proportional and illustrative representation since the winner is determined by the incumbent party which draws the electoral boundaries, rather than the preferences of the constituents.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

How to increase productivity in Singapore? According to Chee stop import foreign workers is the solution. Can some one explain how? ..... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung