Anyone already got booster jab?

Anyone?

(01-11-2021, 06:51 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Anyone?

I planning for end of Nov or early Dec. Some of my chat groups people went, they said the effect more siong. Many need 1-2 day rest. 
I had 2 Pfizer planning for Moderna turbo booster  Party

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(01-11-2021, 07:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I planning for end of Nov or early Dec. Some of my chat groups people went, they said the effect more siong. Many need 1-2 day rest. 

I had my 3rd booster jab 1 month ago, but did not suffer any ill effects.... Wink
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(01-11-2021, 07:42 PM)debono Wrote:  I had my 3rd booster jab 1 month ago, but did not suffer any ill effects.... Wink

I guess everyone reacts differently. Both my jab minimum effects only sore arm. My 2nd jab was in June so technically is Dec for the booster but plan to get end Nov

(01-11-2021, 07:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I planning for end of Nov or early Dec. Some of my chat groups people went, they said the effect more siong. Many need 1-2 day rest. 

bro, same , i took 2 pfizer, and going on Dec for booster jab.

(01-11-2021, 07:42 PM)debono Wrote:  I had my 3rd booster jab 1 month ago, but did not suffer any ill effects.... Wink

nice bro Deb...

(01-11-2021, 07:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I guess everyone reacts differently. Both my jab minimum effects only sore arm. My 2nd jab was in June so technically is Dec for the booster but plan to get end Nov

my 2nd jab in the morning, than about 14 hours later, fever came and whole body fatigue and drink lots of water...

(01-11-2021, 07:48 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  my 2nd jab in the morning, than about 14 hours later, fever came and whole body fatigue and drink lots of water...

Yeah, drinking lots of water is good

I had my Sinopharm booster jab on 15 oct. No arm pains, fever or body ache. Strange. I went swim on 3rd day.

Same effect as after second jab, sore arm only but lasted only one day.

tomorrow will be a better day

My 2nd Jab was May.
I try to book but see the slot available is 2 days later
So will wait till end Nov then decide..
Let the kanchiong spiders go first.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(01-11-2021, 07:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I guess everyone reacts differently. Both my jab minimum effects only sore arm. My 2nd jab was in June so technically is Dec for the booster but plan to get end Nov

Understand they are using 150 days to work out the next appointment for the booster.   Have just took mine.  2nd jab was the end of May.

I am done.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!