Dumplings cooking over open flame left unattended in Serangoon,

Dumplings cooking over open flame left unattended in Serangoon, member of public expresses concern

A member of the public hung around the area for five minutes but saw no one looking out for the cooking.

👉 https://tsl.to/dumplingsserangoon

@mustsharenews

Time for town council to fine the person for leaving it outside and burning.

Housing Board flats, which are subsidised by the Govt, are community properties sold under lease agreements that contain an assortment of rights that fall short of full ownership. This legal void leaves residents of HDB units with a great deal of limitations over their rights. Flat dwellers are likely to have their homes confiscated if they fail to comply with the restrictive terms and conditions. 

Pang sai?

(10-06-2024, 08:38 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Time for town council to fine the person for leaving it outside and burning.

Since the Housing Board still refers to flat "owners" as tenants, surely the landlord can evict troublesome tenants. 

Want to save gas
Charcoal is hot enough to boil the rice wrapped
Corridor cooking Neighbours hates

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(10-06-2024, 09:17 AM)Levin Wrote:  Pang sai?

Perhaps the husband and wife went for a "quickie" in the bedroom. 

Qu Yuan will get angry anot?

Straightaway I can guess the nationality or ex nationality of the miscreant Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Using charcoal to cook can produce good flavours.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(10-06-2024, 10:56 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Straightaway I can guess the nationality or ex nationality of the miscreant Big Grin

racist post spotted.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(10-06-2024, 11:33 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Using charcoal to cook can produce good flavours.

Yeah, my neighbour on the same floor does the same for her dumplings too.

it takes at least 2 hours to cook hor,, Big Grin Tongue

Charcoal cooking no need full attention all the time lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(10-06-2024, 11:33 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Using charcoal to cook can produce good flavours.

whatever food n drinks  n medicine u brew with charcoal n wood the taste is still much better than cook with gas n electricity
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(10-06-2024, 11:34 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  racist post spotted.

same race how to be racist. iz xenobic aka nationalist post yah.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

(10-06-2024, 12:10 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Charcoal cooking no need full attention all the time lah!

tioh but in dis case quite dangerous as the aunty left  2 paperbags nearby. If the flames or sparks fly up and bags catch fire and no one around, guess what happens.

(10-06-2024, 08:25 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Dumplings cooking over open flame left unattended in Serangoon, member of public expresses concern

A member of the public hung around the area for five minutes but saw no one looking out for the cooking.

👉 https://tsl.to/dumplingsserangoon

@mustsharenews

Who is the MP there leh? Thinking

Must be ex ahtiong new pr lah, who else would do such thing?

Confirm is Tiongs whose food staple is dumplings.

(10-06-2024, 12:28 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  tioh but in dis case quite dangerous as the aunty left  2 paperbags nearby. If the flames or sparks fly up and bags catch fire and no one around, guess what happens.
People worried about children getting too close and idiots like u talk abt paperbags

Atas high SES dumping ... who wants

[Image: Bak-Chang-FA-768x1086.png]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin