Who is Sybil Lau, the fiancée of presidential hopeful Peter Ng Kok Song?

She manages her family's wealth.

Peter Ng Kok Song, 75, has emerged as the third viable candidate to throw his name into the hat for the upcoming 2023 presidential election.

On Jul. 19, he spoke to the press at the Elections Department.

Accompanying Ng was his fiancée Sybil Lau.
Lau is a Singapore citizen who was born in Canada.
She is 45 this year.

Lau graduated from Simon Fraser University and used to work as a financial analyst at Goldman Sachs.

She currently manages her family's wealth, a role that she took on since 2009.

Aside from that, Lau sits on several boards.
She is on the board of Ray Dalio's family office in Singapore, as well as the board of SG Enable.

Lau is also an independent director on WELL Health Technologies Corp, which is Canada’s leading outpatient clinic operator.

On her LinkedIn page, Lau is described as someone who is passionate about philanthropy.

Aside from advising large Asian family offices on philanthropy, Lau has been actively providing last mile funding for projects since the Covid-19 pandemic and volunteers in various food distribution and community groups.

According to Shin Min Daily News, Lau has known Ng, a widower, for about four years now.

Ng's wife passed away in 2005, leaving behind three children -- a son who is now 50 and two daughters, now aged 47 and 33.

Even though Lau and Ng have a 30-year age gap, both felt that they were a match. They also got blessings from Ng's children.

The Chinese paper also reported that the couple had already planned to get married earlier.

However, Lau's mother passed away in 2021.

Lau, out of respect for Chinese customs, chose to postpone the wedding for three years.

Very simple
When old Kok up lorry, she will be a very rich young widow

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 
[+] 1 user Likes Bluebull's post

The 3 children will never allow all his assets to go to her entirely.
Another Taiwan drama in the making. Lol

(20-07-2023, 12:28 AM)hansamu Wrote:  The 3 children will never allow all his assets to go to her entirely.
Another Taiwan drama in the making. Lol

How those Taiwanese drama will end finally ? Happy ending lah !😁

How wealthy is her family?

Si bei lao leh.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

For rich ppl, there shd hv some form of prenuptial agreement ba?

(20-07-2023, 06:52 AM)winbig Wrote:  How wealthy is her family?

May be like Ah Butt managing his MOM's money by trading stocks and kept some stocks long term when got stuck if he forgot to place stop-loss. Of course she manages a bigger portfolio compare with Ah Butt's. She is made Director of some companies which she has substantial shares.  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

with background. she is already quite well to do.
any more does not make a different to her life. but if song become a president. wonder if she needs to resign from all position

So she's a graduate of simon fraser which is at burnaby near vancouver. Hongkees affectionately called it 西门吹雪

She looks, talks and acts like a robot. Does she have a fetish for old men? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-07-2023, 11:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  She looks, talks and acts like a robot.  Does she have a fetish for old men? Thinking

maybe started as little three and got promoted after that
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

(20-07-2023, 11:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  She looks, talks and acts like a robot.  Does she have a fetish for old men? Thinking

Old man more secured no energy to run lion

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(20-07-2023, 12:09 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Old man more secured no energy to run lion

Lots of moolah later.  I am surprised his kids are taking it so well.  Or maybe on the surface only Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-07-2023, 12:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Lots of moolah later.  I am surprised his kids are taking it so well.  Or maybe on the surface only Rotfl
Got wealth to inherit the kids better zip mouth

☝️

knn me 30+ physical fit and look like andy Lau but not chio bu gf and this farking 75 y o uncle can had a 45 y o milf as fiancee, very unfair.

Must got brains then got money then honey

(20-07-2023, 12:32 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  knn me 30+ physical fit and look like andy Lau but not chio bu gf and this farking 75 y o uncle can had a 45 y o milf as fiancee, very unfair.

You want 45 yr old meh?  Undecided

(20-07-2023, 12:17 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Very simple
When old Kok up lorry, she will be a very rich young widow
Any body home.

[Image: Screenshot-20230720-124905-Photos.jpg]

Any body home?.

(20-07-2023, 12:53 PM)Blin Wrote:  Any body home.

[Image: Screenshot-20230720-124905-Photos.jpg]

Any body home?.
If sit there alone people will think chin Cham

☝️

If you sit there for a few days, some nicole or li hui may appear

(20-07-2023, 12:32 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  knn me 30+ physical fit and look like andy Lau but not chio bu gf and this farking 75 y o uncle can had a 45 y o milf as fiancee, very unfair.

You need to wait till you're 75 then you'll know.