Durian expert here what is BLACK GOLD DURIAN?

so expensive ? see some sell 100 JUST ONE BOX

(07-06-2023, 07:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  so expensive ? see some sell 100 JUST ONE BOX

The best of the best, better than Mao Shan Wang.

Marketing gimmicks, fancy names created by jhk.

In the old days, the durian sellers were more honest. If it's from Segamat, it's likely to be good. 

Now the new durian sellers are very dishonest.

(07-06-2023, 07:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The best of the best, better than Mao Shan Wang.

Marketing gimmicks, fancy names created by jhk.

In the old days, the durian sellers were more honest. If it's from Segamat, it's likely to be good. 

Now the new durian sellers are very dishonest.

xiao one box 100 some sell 111 , some even sell 115
no wonder now those Ah bengs also into selling things from household products to durians , profit margin is quite a lot to SUCK Aunties and Uncles money

(07-06-2023, 07:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  xiao one box 100 some sell 111 , some even sell 115
no wonder now those Ah bengs also into selling things from household products to durians , profit margin is quite a lot to SUCK Aunties and Uncles money

Btw, this kind of marketing gimmicks also happen with mooncakes. Do you know how damn low cost the ingredients used for making mooncakes are?

(07-06-2023, 07:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  xiao one box 100 some sell 111 , some even sell 115

It can sell at 115, why sell at 10 or 20?

Its a rare Pahang durian several grades better than MSW

https://rrdurian.com/what-makes-pahang-b...o-special/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.