5 room HDB in Bishan fetch record $1.295M

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...eeks-after

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

the new launch at pasir sri now going at 2000 psf already, up from 1500 to 1600 psf recently.

(31-07-2021, 01:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  the new launch at pasir sri now going at 2000 psf already, up from 1500 to 1600 psf recently.

$3000 psf not o far fetched

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(31-07-2021, 01:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...eeks-after
I think it will go up to $2 million in 10 years' time
...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Because just 5 mins drive away is the New Raffles School premises at Braddell hill.

So Bishan is now a hot property cake. Even my aunt's place wanted N- Block and the price for one unit is around S$2.2 million.

Walaneh! Huat ah!  nudie

(31-07-2021, 02:03 PM)Ola Wrote:  Because just 5 mins drive away is the New Raffles School premises at Braddell hill.

So Bishan is now a hot property cake. Even my aunt's place wanted N- Block and the price for one unit is around S$2.2  million.

think nothin to do with the school la. u live there oso no guarantee can get in.

(31-07-2021, 02:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think it will go up to $2 million in 10 years' time
...... Rolleyes

Chart doesn't lies.

The price should be left to market forces as it is now, but govt should tax the capital gains for the seller. We have been talking about the HDB windfall problem for ages, but still nothing being done by govt.

Any Tiao Lau condo. for sales?

Now landed all rising due to labours and resources costs.

...paying millions and end up with debt and 35%less space...I dun get it.

It's not like I am going to swim or use the gym everyday

(31-07-2021, 04:43 PM)keys Wrote:  ...paying millions and  end up with debt and 35%less space...I dun get it.

It's not like I am going to swim or use the gym everyday

Some people don't like to pay the maintenance fee.