E21 REALLy got use help people find job?

always overhead civil servant tell those jobless people go E21 , tell what your experiences before work as what in your last job . They will help you find the job which same like you pervious do one.

I overheard , I was thinking got two outcome.

- tell you can do other job not related from your previous work experience and need to lower you expected wages
- than tell you need to attend skillfuture so will able to go interview with your new set of skill.

But problem really can? Partly Do note skillfuture just " short course " Is different from Part time Dip or ITE.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Not e21 lah. It is e2i lah.

You still got to find the job yourself lah. They are only doing info sharing on job search.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-05-2024, 11:55 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Not e21 lah. It is e2i lah.

You still got to find the job yourself lah. They are only doing info sharing on job search.

what you mean they only doing info sharing on job search? Don't tell me they teach you go those job site find job?
What the heck like that isn't everyone ownself knows how to do?

(30-05-2024, 12:08 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  what you mean they only doing info sharing on job search? Don't tell me they teach you go those job site find job?
What the heck like that isn't everyone ownself knows how to do?

Find job of course ownself do lah. U expect people to spoon feed u meh?

Ahbutt pukimak got tried using this site to look for jobs?

What job can bio pretty meimei all day leh? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

All of those rubbish Govt help cannot help 99% to secure any good jobs

So they always tell you to waste time and money to gamble

to DOWNgrade for another job

[Image: IMG-E1184.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Sg running out of ideas to create jobs?