Young man calls older man 'f*cking idiot' on MRT train over priority seat

(21-05-2023, 10:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  IAM The Alpha, The Theta and The Omega

So again, what's your moronic point now?

You are the ranjiao and the cheesepie.   Rolleyes

(22-05-2023, 08:07 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ha.. so you saying ah sham double standard on his own ppl.

His own ppl play racial card can, nyp lecturer say his own view, lose his job and kena charged.

That lecturer was clearly wrong. Minister Shan did no such thing that's insinuated by you. Rolleyes

(22-05-2023, 09:32 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You are the ranjiao and the cheesepie.   Rolleyes

YAWN!

What a DF!

SMH
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(22-05-2023, 09:37 AM)Oyk Wrote:  That lecturer was clearly wrong. Minister Shan did no such thing that's insinuated by you. Rolleyes
The lecturer say he is against Chinese dating Indian. Is that more wrong than what you said?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-05-2023, 11:38 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  The lecturer say he is against Chinese dating Indian. Is that more wrong than what you said?

Minister Shan did not say what the lecturer said. So what are you on about here?  Rolleyes

(23-05-2023, 12:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Minister Shan did not say what the lecturer said. So what are you on about here?  Rolleyes
Minister Sham commented the lecturer is wrong. If you don't get what I am on about here, suggest you go and read the story of the nyp lecturer again, and what was he charged eventually.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(23-05-2023, 06:42 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Minister Sham commented the lecturer is wrong. If you don't get what I am on about here, suggest you go and read the story of the nyp lecturer again, and what was he charged eventually.

What are you up to now twisting and turning?  Rolleyes

(20-05-2023, 08:31 AM)maddog Wrote:  Why don't that old man go and lecture his fellow old men who put their foot on public seats, instead of harbouring over a priority seat
You can start another thread to ask the question lah.

tomorrow will be a better day

why still no one find out who is that young man ?

(24-05-2023, 06:50 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  why still no one find out who is that young man ?

Should be jhk or ex jhk. If local sinkie sure kena pwned by media gao gao already Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-05-2023, 09:34 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What are you up to now twisting and turning?  Rolleyes

Wow... talking about twisting and turning, who is best here in this forum.. Of coz is no other than OYK nudie

[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(19-05-2023, 05:55 PM)J2S Wrote:  https://youtube.com/shorts/zvq-jEPKnuo?feature=share

https://twitter.com/MothershipSG/status/...5972757504

and no one stood against him. instead, recorded the entire scene and uploaded it to gain more views??? people like them should be warned and taught right away. do you really think the authorities have so much time and care to handle issues like this? i wonder how that young guy feels after watching and reading netizens' comments against him.
Cool 

(20-05-2023, 08:16 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  it is the parents fault.

the father should pull out instead of shot in.

Big Grin your first sentence made me to say "we can't blame parents for this grown-up zombie's behavior in public". After reading your second sentence, i gotta agree with you. dad's wrong decision and wrong timing.