EDMW mods demand respect for their decisions even if you don’t agree! kyM?

Saw this post there

————

Moderator has clarified on the above Warnings and we always try to enforce the same rules on ALL users. You may not realize or believe it but be assured that other users are also subjected to the same rules as you are.

Moderators are given the authority to, at their discretion, deal disciplinary actions such as Warnings and infraction points for good reason. [b]As a user, even if you disagree on the actions and decisions of our Moderators, please respect their actions and decisions.[/b]

Thank you and have a good weekend.

They are emporers. What can u do? Let them kill their pathetic forum
[+] 2 users Like sogo's post

Tell them go fark themselves lah. Fark up forum.
[+] 4 users Like Notdumb's post

I can imagine Ottoke going around screaming at everyone to give him respect

[Image: FoolishHeavyFowl-size_restricted.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

Over restriction is a problem. Rotfl
Why dont they close down the forum, then nobody will give them problem.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHf3u4_XkAAv6L1.jpg
[+] 2 users Like fishbuff's post

(05-11-2022, 04:59 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Over restriction is a problem. Rotfl
Why dont they close down the forum, then nobody will give them problem.

If close down forum, how can the mods flex?

(05-11-2022, 04:57 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  I can imagine Ottoke going around screaming at everyone to give him respect

Ottoke that idiot is erasure? 

https://youtu.be/x34icYC8zA0

Already tell you. In edmw, not happy, just leave. They don't need you but still, edmwers are generating traffic for them. 一个愿打,一个愿挨。
[+] 1 user Likes omgwtflol's post

So much problems with the mods in EDMW. The admin should do away with human moderators and use AI to do the moderation with a set of forum rules. This should be very impartial. ...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(05-11-2022, 05:43 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  So much problems with the mods in EDMW. The admin should do away with human moderators and use AI to do the moderation with a set of forum rules. This should be very impartial. ...... Rolleyes

Over restriction is a problem.
Freedom of speech is also a problem. 
Even AI also headache.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

I remember I read this phrase somewhere. Respect is to be earned not demanded. In this case don't think it will get any since it is not earned but demanded. Even if ppl respect it is fake as they just want to be unban to enter. This is what edmw mod is wanting? Fake respect so they happy?

something really not right over there
it seems they are even handing out bans for comments from 2 years ago

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(05-11-2022, 05:34 PM)omgwtflol Wrote:  Already tell you. In edmw, not happy, just leave. They don't need you but still, edmwers are generating traffic for them. 一个愿打,一个愿挨。

yup. very unfortunate
they can all just leave and come here
they should

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(05-11-2022, 04:49 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Saw this post there

————

Moderator has clarified on the above Warnings and we always try to enforce the same rules on ALL users. You may not realize or believe it but be assured that other users are also subjected to the same rules as you are.

Moderators are given the authority to, at their discretion, deal disciplinary actions such as Warnings and infraction points for good reason. [b]As a user, even if you disagree on the actions and decisions of our Moderators, please respect their actions and decisions.[/b]

Thank you and have a good weekend.

If you fail to respect moderators you can only blame yourself for getting banned

(05-11-2022, 11:00 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  If you fail to respect moderators you can only blame yourself for getting banned

Respect are to be earned and since the mod does not have what it takes to be earned they can only demand and if not given they flex their power to ban. How convenient and their ban actions actually speak volumes of their parents upbringing

Today's got new post again demanding respect

----------

There is currently ongoing discussion internally among the Moderators on the matter. In short, let the Moderators do the moderating and respect their decisions.

(06-11-2022, 11:27 AM)IndianChief Wrote:  Today's got new post again demanding respect

----------

There is currently ongoing discussion internally among the Moderators on the matter. In short, let the Moderators do the moderating and respect their decisions.

Respect are earned not demanded. If they cannot have what it takes to be earned then demanding it and getting it in the form of fake respect is what they want?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

I respect them but also curse them, can?

(06-11-2022, 12:11 PM)sgh Wrote:  Respect are earned not demanded. If they cannot have what it takes to be earned then demanding it and getting it in the form of fake respect is what they want?

They don’t care whether it’s real respect or fake respect as long they get respect

Accept it as it is their platform,
if not, can come here.

why so many complaints about hwz.

hwz is much bigger. older and many more members compared to sgtalk.

who wrote that ah

(06-11-2022, 12:25 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I respect them but also curse them, can?

Can of cuz. Some ppl respect so to get back in then curse them behind the back they dunno also

(06-11-2022, 12:45 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  They don’t care whether it’s real respect or fake respect as long they get respect

Noted they like to be worship on an altar feeling I get it. For readers who want to get back in pls give them the respect they demanded and make them happy as that is what they want

Bump this thread up