Man recovers $250k from scammers with help from police and

Man recovers $250k from scammers with help from police and Standard Chartered Bank

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...tered-bank

The government created good jobs and even if the jobs were not glamorous, they paid well. This made us rich

You can become rich even if you aren't very smart as long as you work hard. In many neighbouring countries, the citizens are willing to work hard but couldn't find work or else earn very little. This is why they come to Singapore to work and it so happens that our TFR is low and we need them.

Those of us who aren't very smart are gullible, but have been well looked after by the government all these years, and became rich. They are especially vulnerable when online banking replaced on-site banking. Scammers are not thieves who snatch your handbag and run away. They are very smart peepur with a degree in computer science.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(15-06-2024, 11:45 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The government created good jobs and even if the jobs were not glamorous, they paid well. This made us rich

You can become rich even if you aren't very smart as long as you work hard. In many neighbouring countries, the citizens are willing to work hard but couldn't find work or else earn very little. This is why they come to Singapore to work and it so happens that our TFR is low and we need them.

Those of us who aren't very smart are gullible, but have been well looked after by the government all these years, and became rich. They are especially vulnerable when online banking replaced on-site banking. Scammers are not thieves who snatch your handbag and run away. They are very smart peepur with a degree in computer science.

Erection coming liao meh?

(15-06-2024, 11:57 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Erection coming liao meh?

[Image: IMG-20230207-WA0004.jpg]

Pink raised a very good point. The 61% have been ridiculed by Pritam 的 supporters saying that they were daft

But I'd say that even if some of them aren't very smart, they'd trusted the government which did deliver, which was smart.

And this thread has a very good article about how the government helped...

Anyway it's your call, your vote lorh. If you want to vote for ceca party or jokers alliance party, nobody can stop you lorh.