EU removes S'pore from list of safe countries....

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/t...hould-lift

[Image: 8JK7Wa6.gif]

[Image: unnamed-6.gif]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

they are smart to distance sg . good job. our gov a laughing stock for all to see. sia sway or not. who ask for it. you know i know.

I said before: SG is a high risk Covid country, but many sinkies still haven't changed the mentality that it is now actually safer overseas in countries such as Malaysia and Thailand.

(09-11-2021, 11:56 PM)starbugs Wrote:  I said before: SG is a high risk Covid country, but many sinkies still haven't changed the mentality that it is now actually safer overseas in countries such as Malaysia and Thailand.

why safer in malaysia and thailand leh?

(09-11-2021, 10:01 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: 8JK7Wa6.gif]

So, EU classified Singapore as "dangerous"

Need for a more effective actionable team to combat this pandemic ..clwarly running oit of options ...
All we want is bring down the daily new cases to single digit...really damned malu,

correct u sick we remove u.
Playing up and down has consequencies.

https://i.ibb.co/Bsywmvc/8JK7Wa6.gif

EU can eat shit lah….those who want to travel to and from there deserve all restrictions

because we sentence someone to mati
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

So PAP signed so many VTL where tourists can come but we cannot fly out?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

So Ah Loong 哥 went G20 for nothing?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
Brick 

(10-11-2021, 07:13 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Need for a more effective actionable team to combat this pandemic ..clwarly running oit of options ...
All we want is bring down the daily new  cases to single digit...really damned malu,

To get to single digit was the past strategy. NOw they change strategy-- to get everyone to be infected once, if you survive, the next 270 days is a free meal to you because you will be safe for the next 270 days without any risk of being infected again.

I thought Empress already said so via her FB that everyone will sure to be infected once quite sometime ago.

(10-11-2021, 09:01 AM)Ola Wrote:  So PAP signed so many VTL where tourists can come but we cannot fly out?

If you are infected and survive, you can go anywhere you like with the 270 days from the date of infection because chances of you infecting others or get infected is very slim

SG market so small make no impact to their tourism industry. its our desperateness to open up, else all will mati here. As for Covid, SG cases is consider high base on such a small population.

(10-11-2021, 09:52 AM)kc172021 Wrote:  If you are infected and survive, you can go anywhere you like with the 270 days from the date of infection because chances of you infecting others or get infected is very slim

Most people who have coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) recover completely within a few weeks. But some people — even those who had mild versions of the disease — continue to experience symptoms after their initial recovery.
These people sometimes describe themselves as "long haulers" and the conditions have been called post-COVID-19 syndrome or "long COVID-19." These health issues are sometimes called post-COVID-19 conditions. They're generally considered to be effects of COVID-19 that persist for more than four weeks after you've been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus.

Older people and people with many serious medical conditions are the most likely to experience lingering COVID-19 symptoms, but even young, otherwise healthy people can feel unwell for weeks to months after infection. Common signs and symptoms that linger over time include:
  • Fatigue
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Cough
  • Joint pain
  • Chest pain
  • Memory, concentration or sleep problems
  • Muscle pain or headache
  • Fast or pounding heartbeat
  • Loss of smell or taste
  • Depression or anxiety
  • Fever
  • Dizziness when you stand
  • Worsened symptoms after physical or mental activities

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond...t-20490351

With so high infection rate and death cases, oyk still want to pretend its normal and self praise. Now EU remove Sg from their safe list, see what oyk would say now.

(10-11-2021, 01:07 PM)Instinct Wrote:  With so high infection rate and death cases, oyk still want to pretend its normal and self praise. Now EU remove Sg from their safe list, see what oyk would say now.

It is shameful to be taken off the list of safe Covid-19..... crying

(10-11-2021, 09:18 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  So Ah Loong 哥 went G20 for nothing?

龙哥 went to work as chef to cook pork soup for 羊爹 there? Smile

cannot fly out has consequences
cannot meet up and sign contract for ex.
Sometime i have to see your face your lines your sweat.
Maybe i have to slow talk and give u nice dinner

(09-11-2021, 10:01 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: 8JK7Wa6.gif]

No problem. We still have big salary, big bonus and big increment. Best part is people will always vote PAP.  Pang Sim.

(10-11-2021, 01:38 PM)Instinct Wrote:  No problem. We still have big salary, big bonus and big increment. Best part is people will always vote PAP.  Pang Sim.

IMHO, the PAP will still be the ruling party no matter what happened... Laughing

I think tragedy is in the making for those who get long covid and body is damaged.

This seems to have fallen by the wayside..nobody discuss.

(10-11-2021, 10:24 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Most people who have coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) recover completely within a few weeks. But some people — even those who had mild versions of the disease — continue to experience symptoms after their initial recovery.
These people sometimes describe themselves as "long haulers" and the conditions have been called post-COVID-19 syndrome or "long COVID-19." These health issues are sometimes called post-COVID-19 conditions. They're generally considered to be effects of COVID-19 that persist for more than four weeks after you've been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus.

Older people and people with many serious medical conditions are the most likely to experience lingering COVID-19 symptoms, but even young, otherwise healthy people can feel unwell for weeks to months after infection. Common signs and symptoms that linger over time include:
  • Fatigue
  • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
  • Cough
  • Joint pain
  • Chest pain
  • Memory, concentration or sleep problems
  • Muscle pain or headache
  • Fast or pounding heartbeat
  • Loss of smell or taste
  • Depression or anxiety
  • Fever
  • Dizziness when you stand
  • Worsened symptoms after physical or mental activities

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-cond...t-20490351

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

whereas Ong Y K , MOH brag deaths rate always below one percent

Hello Daily SG got 12 deaths or so already other BIG countries 2k people rip

This is why EU take off SG from safe list ,

CDC also label SG high risk country

(10-11-2021, 01:12 PM)debono Wrote:  It is shameful to be taken off the list of safe Covid-19..... crying
We all will feel it that way. But, those MIWs don’t feel it becos their body and face are numb already.

OWNSELF CHECK OWNSELF 
UPGRADED YO 
OWNSELF BLUFF OWNSELF
FINALLY 
OWNSLEF DIG OWNSLEF GRAVE!!

By magic, they will talk until black become white, negative become positive. The naive will be convinced and will clap for them and their self praise. 👏