CHina CSRC removes final hurdle to allow auditing of books

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/...-to-audits

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

never believe all these evil ccp china BS, just delist all china company from US market.
why feed evil & give yourself hard time again in future, cut it off totally & total clean.
now china just kowtow & kneel down, but wait for them to F you again soon, these idiot & bastard.

中共向美國大讓步、力保中概股不退市

Why US should be happy with Xi being made president"forever"......the reason is this
His policies scares global investors who control more than 90% of wealth creation. Once these moves out of China and elsewhere China will be weakened.

So far Xi has proven to be an asset for US. He exposed China's hidden ambitions allowing Western countries to be more determined to move and contained China. He.likes to flaunt relations with rogue countries like Iran, N.Korea and Russia.

Xi is a great asset for the West.
India is especially happy to have a China led by Xi.

The one trillion tech wipeout in China will help to solidify the lead of US, Japan and S.Korea in tech. 

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(03-04-2022, 09:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Why US should be happy with Xi being made president"forever"......the reason is this
His policies scares global investors who control more than 90% of wealth creation. Once these moves out of China and elsewhere China will be weakened.

So far Xi has proven to be an asset for US. He exposed China's hidden ambitions allowing Western countries to be more determined to move and contained China. He.likes to flaunt relations with rogue countries like Iran, N.Korea and Russia.

Xi is a great asset for the West.
India is especially happy to have a China led by Xi.

The one trillion tech wipeout in China will help to solidify the lead of US, Japan and S.Korea in tech. 

Just because u lost money in your tech stocks u start to blame Xi. Why don't u blame on your own lousy investment skills?  Rotfl