Easy Taiwan take back

Fuel a hatred and aggression between Japenis and Taiwan

Then get Japenis tó attack Taiwan because through the crnturies, Japenis had wanted to control and colonize Taiwan

Then China move into Taiwan to protect it against Japenis

Easy

(26-02-2022, 12:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Fuel a hatred and aggression between Japenis and Taiwan

Then get Japenis tó attack Taiwan because through the crnturies, Japenis had wanted to control and colonize Taiwan

Then China move into Taiwan to protect it against Japenis

Easy

There is no need for you to start a thread like this to draw attention to your stupidity.

We already knew it....
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

No need to engage Jipun. 
Just enter, take airport, seaport...
TV stations, military centres.... 

Done. 
This is not invasion. It's taking back own province. 

[+] 2 users Like Migrant's post

(26-02-2022, 12:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  There is no need for you to start a thread like this to draw attention to your stupidity.

We already knew it....

Sorry i hurt your feelings
[+] 3 users Like Sentinel's post

(26-02-2022, 12:51 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Sorry i hurt your feelings

My feeling can't be hurt by stupidity of which you possess in abundance.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(26-02-2022, 12:57 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My feeling can't be hurt by stupidity of which you possess in abundance.
A thousand apologies. I am really so sorry you hv no friends, no loved ones, no nothing

(26-02-2022, 12:59 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  A thousand apologies. I am really so sorry you hv no friends, no loved ones, no nothing

Please use your mouth to speak.  Your mother didn't teach you to speak with your arsehole, did she?

I think u forget Japanese and Taiwanese are very good buddies.

A true incident as related by my granny...during WW2, the Japnese soldiers landed in my granny's village, the Nippon General told the village head who was my grand uncle to bring a cow to the front of his army so he could use his sword to cut its throat.

His explanation to them was so that his gods will be pleased to see the blood, the cow blood was bled in exchange for the human villagers blood. His soldiers did not touch a single soul in the village.

Get it ? The warring demons are invisible to our human eyes,
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(26-02-2022, 01:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Please use your mouth to speak.  Your mother didn't teach you to speak with your arsehole, did she?

See you in Taiwan

The warring demons descended and possessed the enemy human soldiers to fight any wars on Earth against human kind. If you read history carefully, it is the SAME ENTITY over and over again.

(26-02-2022, 01:06 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  I think u forget Japanese and Taiwanese are very good buddies.

A true incident as related by my granny...during WW2, the Japnese soldiers landed in my granny's village, the Nippon General told the village head who was my grand uncle to bring a cow to the front of his army so he could use his sword to cut its throat.

His explanation to them was so that his gods will be pleased to see the blood, the cow blood was bled in exchange for the human villagers blood. His soldiers did not touch a single soul in the village.

Get it ? The warring demons are invisible to our human eyes,
I know all that 

Im a Lightworker
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(26-02-2022, 01:09 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I know all that 

Im a Lightworker

Good for you.

I think the world leaders knew long ago what this entity is, but keeping it from us.

(26-02-2022, 12:51 PM)Migrant Wrote:  No need to engage Jipun. 
Just enter, take airport, seaport...
TV stations, military centres.... 

Done. 
This is not invasion. It's taking back own province. 

don't have to do all these.

just stop all trades, blocks the sea routes.

taiwan will be on the knee and ask china to take her back
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

[Image: Screenshot-20220226-180040-Chrome.jpg]

now keekee ku keekee more important