Rotfl
Rotfl
Rotfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P69aJYCcZh0&ab_channel=MustShareNews

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1d34QFM7CU

Suggest … is like planting ideas … bery evil

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(19-12-2021, 11:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Suggest … is like planting ideas … bery evil

Same as suggesting black fungus which btw, is not even the slightest bit true at all, cow!

I suggest that tong chiang chiang got instruction from pinky to demolish PS from politics

Laughing

The courts should totally ban the use of the phrase "suggest to you that ..."
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

ET giving hints to RK for the next round?

I suggest that Tong chiang chiang going naked in the next sitting.

8Umbrella Umbrella

By suggesting means you are leading the witness in the direction you are plotting. Very evil , instead of finding out the truth . No respect for ET from this COP . Waste of taxpayers money . Why don't the elected MPs find something else more meaningful and respectable to do for their constituents instead of this mockery of inquery?

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

Instead of getting the facts from the witness, he is trying to convict the witness by leading questions and suggestions. And ET denied that his questions are leading from the start but keep doing it time and again. Can trust this ET?

Is this a criminal trial? Has PS been charged with lying?

This is total rubbish from Evil Tong. Terrible.
[+] 4 users Like RichDad's post

Is RK a puppet, or intellectually handicapped or a robot such that she will just do as told, and will stop and wait for direction?

My point on this case is always so what RK was awaiting Pritam Singh's Directions. Is that a crime?

In Singapore, the only crime I can find where 'giving instruction to someone to commit a crime is a crime' is murder, where A instigated B to kill C, then A will be in trouble if the murder took place.

Other than that, even if A tell B to embezzle/steal/rob C, A will not be in trouble, unless A receive a single cent from the spoils.

That's law.. What is happening now is more than law, or ET think he is above the law.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

Ding dong bell, pussy...
Either side going for the jugular...n like badminton , nobody wants to lose..fight to the end lah

Said repeatedly, fair n square n dispel all the liars n bring out the truth, nothing biut the truth, nothing less, wat majority desires....nothing to b afraid of if not lying...resign enbloc n call for erection..

So simple straight forward solution....ceca mamak will lose if fight lingers on, the majority will win cos there lust b lying if so scared of erection

(20-12-2021, 09:22 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Ding dong bell, pussy...
Either side going for the jugular...n like badminton , nobody wants to lose..fight to the end lah

Said repeatedly, fair n square n dispel all the liars n bring out the truth, nothing biut the truth, nothing less,  wat majority desires....nothing to b afraid of if not lying...resign enbloc n call for erection..

So simple straight forward solution....ceca mamak will lose if fight lingers on, the majority will win cos there lust b lying if so scared of erection

You're revealing your doggie PAP tail with each post
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Today got episode 2?

(19-12-2021, 11:24 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Rotfl
Rotfl
Rotfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P69aJYCcZh0&ab_channel=MustShareNews

Bring her phone mean waiting for ps direction what logic is this?🤔😱

(20-12-2021, 09:20 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Is RK a puppet, or intellectually handicapped or a robot such that she will just do as told, and will stop and wait for direction?

My point on this case is always so what RK was awaiting Pritam Singh's Directions. Is that a crime?

In Singapore, the only crime I can find where 'giving instruction to someone to commit a crime is a crime' is murder, where A instigated B to kill C, then A will be in trouble if the murder took place.

Other than that, even if A tell B to embezzle/steal/rob C, A will not be in trouble, unless A receive a single cent from the spoils.

That's law.. What is happening now is more than law, or ET think he is above the law.

How does this ET know she is waiting for directions from Pritam Singh? Cannot mean she is waiting for msg from her family about her kids ?🤔

(20-12-2021, 10:38 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  How does this ET know she is waiting for directions from Pritam Singh? Cannot mean she is waiting for msg from her family about her kids ?🤔

He assumed

What sort of fallacies is ET using?

26种逻辑谬误

1. 稻草人( strawman)
2. 错误归因(Misattribution)
3. 诉诸感情( appeal to emotion)
4. 滑坡谬误( slippery slope)
5. 谬误谬误( argument from fallacy)
6. 人身攻击( ad homienem fallacy argument)
7. 诉诸虚伪( Appeal to hypocrisy)Resort to falsehood/ hypocrisy
8. 个人怀疑( Argument from incredulity)
9. 片面谬误 (special pleading)
10. 诱导性问题(suggestive question)
11. 举证责任( Burden of proof)
12. 语义模糊 (歧义谬误)(Ambiguity fallacy) aka (挪动门柱)( goal post shifting)
13. 赌徒谬误( gambler's fallacy)
14. 乐队花车( bandwagon fallacy)
15. 诉诸权威( appeal to authority)
16. 合成谬误(Fallacy of composition)
17. 没有真正的苏格兰人 aka (诉诸纯洁)( Appeal to purity)
18. 基因谬误(Genetic fallacy)
19. 非黑即白( false (dichotomy)dilemma
20. 窃取论点( begging the question)
21. 诉诸自然( appeal to nature)
22. 轶事证据(Anecdotal evidence)
23. 德克萨斯神枪手( Texas sharpshooter fallacy)
24. 中间立场( middle ground fallacy)(false compromise argument )
25. 恐吓论据 ( Ad baculum fallacy( force and fear)
26.不公平比较谬误( unfair comparison fallacy /False equivalence)

(20-12-2021, 10:40 AM)Dan Wrote:  He assumed

Look like he is using fallacy

(19-12-2021, 11:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Suggest … is like planting ideas … bery evil

Put words in PS mouth

Smile

(20-12-2021, 01:08 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  I suggest that tong chiang chiang got instruction from pinky to demolish PS from politics

(20-12-2021, 08:32 AM)surfer Wrote:  By suggesting means you are leading the witness in the direction you are plotting. Very evil , instead of finding out the truth . No respect for ET from this COP . Waste of taxpayers money . Why don't the elected MPs find something else more meaningful and respectable to do for their constituents instead of this mockery of inquery?

Hope PS does not fall into ET's trap.  Very evil of ET to suggest that PS lied in court.. Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

This Tong sampah may one day “suggest” that pinky tong chiang chiang 6 ft underground by jumping from 6 storey.

8Umbrella Umbrella
[+] 1 user Likes klat's post

(20-12-2021, 10:45 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Look like he is using fallacy

There isn't a judge or a defence lawyer to raise an objection.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

Actually ET can suggest anything he wants but in the end evidence speaks. No evidence suggestions are wasting time and are only noise. ... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(20-12-2021, 11:56 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Actually ET can suggest anything he wants but in the end evidence speaks. No evidence suggestions are wasting time and are only noise. ... Rolleyes

Using ET's assumptions as evidence is not improbable as they are 2 in 1

(20-12-2021, 12:48 PM)Dan Wrote:  Using ET's assumptions as evidence is not improbable as they are 2 in 1

Cannot anyhow pass judgement. COP will only submit their own findings and recommendations to parliament. Parliament will debate it out and decides next step. 
If decisions by parliament is not accepted by WP or illegal in WP's opinion, they can get their council and go court for settlement (I think).... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(20-12-2021, 12:57 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Cannot anyhow pass judgement. COP will only submit their own findings and recommendations to parliament. Parliament will debate it out and decides next step. 
If decisions by parliament is not accepted by WP or illegal in WP's opinion, they can get their council and go court for settlement (I think).... Rolleyes

If they can do anything they want in COP what's stopping them in parliament? 
Remember Hsien Yang and sister unable move it to court for further clarification.

Well I hope I am wrong.
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

(19-12-2021, 11:58 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Same as suggesting black fungus which btw, is not even the slightest bit true at all, cow!

india variant black fungus is medical and scientific fact ….. here is the link

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-57027829

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(20-12-2021, 01:11 PM)Dan Wrote:  If they can do anything they want in COP what's stopping them in parliament? 

Can even bring personal dispute in parLEEment. First time in history

Laughing

(20-12-2021, 02:01 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  Can even bring personal dispute in parLEEment. First time in history

That is a wrong   move, should dispute it in local courts, to find out who is the lair  .. Angry Laughing