Effects of Taylor Swift : Young man cries uncontrollably

https://www.tiktok.com/@garygaryocp/vide...1301519618?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Like that how to protect sg while at war?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Taylor swift's concerts produce many drama queens and kings...most of them are nutcase!

(07-03-2024, 08:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Like that how to protect sg while at war?

The accent don't sound like sinkie

(07-03-2024, 08:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Taylor swift's concerts produce many drama queens and kings...most of them are nutcase!

fake one rah, just wanna make their videos go viral get more likes and views.

Kena possessed
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

He cried for what har? Dunno he will cry when he hears Mari Kita also.      Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

CCB Swift heck care u ah. Cry like FA Laughing

Smile

(07-03-2024, 08:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Taylor swift's concerts produce many drama queens and kings...most of them are nutcase!

Fools and their money are easily parted.
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(07-03-2024, 08:53 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Like that how to protect sg while at war?

He won't even be able to protect his own butt hole; perhaps he doesn't want to. LOL!

(07-03-2024, 10:08 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  He cried for what har? Dunno he will cry when he hears Mari Kita also.  

He will cry when he is unable to "mari kita". LOL!
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

Shuangtong boy.

these clowns can do it better in fact..................they will cry like that and the invaders will die of laughter................. Laughing

if he is a 2nd generation wealthy guy 
his inherited  fortine will be gone within  a yr!!

This kind of effect very common at concerts.

This is nothing. During my time, MANY screamed and then fainted in the Michael Jackson concert. Google for the video.

Woke generation or gay...

The Taylor Swift fans no match for king of the pop Michael Jackson fan la , many could be the parents of current swift fans :

https://youtu.be/UJHCB_J-Tmg?si=n18oX0_FiBC1f7Jw

[Image: mzPciwt.gif]

This type go NS how?

(07-03-2024, 08:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@garygaryocp/vide...1301519618?

不要回台中? 怕被阿中打过来?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

Maybe he just realised he got scammed and doesn't have a ticket to enter. To add to that, his friends all can enter...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

oh
maybe he cry because he realized he does not have a cheeby like taylor did

He cried because just for 3 hrs, his thousand dollars gone.