Eh Bro LTK says no need to worry leh, how ah?

[Image: 0KhJLhf.png]

https://shrtco.de/3jBgKx
[+] 1 user Likes pinkypanther's post

真是祸水。

Looks like one third no enough must aim for 50% to prevent such waste of public resources
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

If we need to fall back to LTK, then it is really hopeless..

New generation got new people... If current generation cannot make it, next generation will come up to take over..

Of coz, there are exception whereby 1G>2G>3G>4G>5G...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Some WhatsApp circulating is that some WP members claimed there maybe a tape recording of the conversation between Faisal and Khan. I wonder why he didn’t or dare not bring it up to the COP. NOw is too late, because if he bring up, he will be charged for lying under oath for not producing it during COP. If he doesn’t bring it up now, he will sure lose his case.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(13-02-2022, 05:48 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Some WhatsApp circulating is that some WP members claimed there maybe a tape recording of the conversation between Faisal and Khan. I wonder why he didn’t or dare not bring it up to the COP. NOw is too late, because if he bring up, he will be charged for lying under oath for not producing it during COP. If he doesn’t bring it up now, he will sure lose his case.

You cant tape covertly or it will not be admissible

However, this is where i feel PS is not up to it

He could just hv submitted and then leave those COP morons to decide admissible or not

If inadmissible, then a big piece of puzzle becomes a big question mark
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Sibei sian. This kind of bullshit can waste so much time and money.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post