Elderly ex SIA Chief Steward.Tells True Stories...

I think he also wrote a book...anyway here is the story or how a killer who killed an sia steward later became his first class passenger 

Click below to  hear Luke Tan"s story

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSF4BN7f9/?

I did a quick fact check on the story he told. 
It is true and he gave the names of those involved correctly.

Using the database with 100yrs of newspaper articles one can do a search.

[Image: EX8lH8d.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

man kill man ?

gay story?

Man and man and hotel

Yayyy

Gay poke conspiracy

Many apparently upstanding members of society have secret lives. I wonder how many more skeletons we will uncover 1 day from the cabinet/cupboard of our supposedly honest politicians. Any public servant may not resort to accepting bribes when obscene amounts of money are deposited into his bank account monthly. Then again, there is Iswaran. 

(01-04-2024, 04:50 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think he also wrote a book...anyway here is the story or how a killer who killed an sia steward later became his first class passenger 

Click below to  hear Luke Tan"s story

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSF4BN7f9/?

I did a quick fact check on the story he told. 
It is true and he gave the names of those involved correctly.

Using the database with 100yrs of newspaper articles one can do a search.

[Image: EX8lH8d.jpeg]

chay..............i thought all the screwing around they do............... Big Grin

(01-04-2024, 12:17 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Many apparently upstanding members of society have secret lives. I wonder how many more skeletons we will uncover 1 day from the cabinet/cupboard of our supposedly honest politicians. Any public servant may not resort to accepting bribes when obscene amounts of money are deposited into his bank account monthly. Then again, there is Iswaran. 

who is ah teh accomplice? and what happen to his wife and children?

all the cannon behind horse story.