Elderly man hurls vulgarities at bus driver for not stopping for him:

Elderly man hurls vulgarities at bus driver for not stopping for him: 'Do you know who am I?'

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore...tor=CS1-10
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

very argumentative, duno cud be young hua or new hua 牛花, talking cog or laughing cog types?

Its quite standard driver will wait for pretty girl. Wait for old people? Wait Loong loong.

(18-01-2022, 02:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  very argumentative, duno cud be young hua or new hua 牛花, talking cog or laughing cog types?
If it is young Hua, then must be that oyk becos both are the same nick.

Well…. a few more hundreds for the Gov to keep

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Maybe because that is the last bus?? But elderly is able to afford to take taxi to chase bus, mean financially he probably has the mean to take taxi to where he want to go..

Find it amusing that people in argument say "Do you know who am I"... If the other party know who the person is (assuming some very big shot who can make life very difficult for people), he won't argue with the person in the 1st place..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Taking public transport need to flag it down... stand at bus stop as a vase? Sumtimes senior folks as a person oso need to ownself check ownself... its a virtue  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

why old folks like to ask that question?

(18-01-2022, 11:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  why old folks like to ask that question?

Because they have menopause and mid life crisis … feeling insecure

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

If can take taxi to go after the bus, surely can take taxi home in the first place. Why Shamely, never come out to condemn this man for endangering other people lives. Same colour?

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post