Can SkillsFuture Courses bridge MOM's Mistakes?

After 10 years, did MOM fail to address their mistakes and take action?

My friend's office at Raffles Place has an Engineer who was retrenched 10 years ago and became a Security Officer in that building.

Now, he is still a Security Officer there.

Did the stupidity of Skills Future courses tackle this problem?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Ans is no. Got new knowledge but employer say you don't have the experience or even though they give you internship with super low salary.
Plus certain course need to take extra examination to get certify and it ain't cheap at all.

(23-01-2022, 12:54 PM)Ola Wrote:  After 10 years, did MOM fail to address their mistakes and take action?

My friend's office at Raffles Place has an Engineer who was retrenched 10 years ago and became a Security Officer in that building.

All currently jobless or been retrench , go do Grab food delivery, PHV , security guards or those low pay jobs SURELY Most are just " do temp " they are waiting to switch job when job market get better but they do know base on current situation, Covi19, global economics still unstable, now got a job earn just 1k++ whereas last time they earn 5k, 6k already consider ...what to do? Need to pay expenses etc

Now interesting How this greedy pap handle. Worst GST hike going to start, that apply to ALL your bills , your mobile, internet, etc etc hospital bill

AGAIN on budget day they will claim give " GST rebate " but how much can help in long run as currently it need at least some years for the Global market to be stable back to pre Covi days.

still got 2 years tactically come 2025. Which that year is the YEAR most things back to normal maybe you also no need wear mask anymore in public.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(23-01-2022, 12:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  All currently jobless or been retrench , go do Grab food delivery, PHV , security guards or those low pay jobs SURELY Most are just " do temp " they are waiting to switch job when job market get better but they do know base on current situation, Covi19, global economics still unstable, now got a job earn just 1k++ whereas last time they earn 5k, 6k already consider ...what to do? Need to pay expenses etc

Now interesting How this greedy pap handle. Worst GST hike going to start, that apply to ALL your bills , your mobile, internet, etc etc hospital bill

AGAIN on budget day they will claim give " GST rebate " but how much can help in long run as currently it need at least some years for the Global market to be stable back to pre Covi days.

still got 2 years tactically come 2025. Which that year is the YEAR most things back to normal maybe you also no need wear mask anymore in public.

Bro, go take a skillsfuture course at British Council lah. Often your posts are unreadable, esp. those long ones, like the one above  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Aiyah some people goondu cant be help wan.🤣🤣🤣

PAP tightened the Work Permit to give those lousy jobs to locals.

But even some1 told me, as a HR, she will not hire any previous local Engineer for her many vacancies in Precision Engineering.

1. Skills is different.

2. Age causes eye sight problems

3. Need to send for training

[Image: CCS-Manufacuring-jobs-as-FWs-reduced-Jan-20.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(23-01-2022, 01:10 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Bro, go take a skillsfuture course at British Council lah. Often your posts are unreadable, esp. those long ones, like the one above  Big Grin

Actually my Ang Mo now a days alot speak Mandrain, My uncle Ang mo clients surprisng a lot speak Mandrain

(23-01-2022, 01:45 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP tightened the Work Permit to give those lousy jobs to locals.

But even some1 told me, as a HR, she will not hire any previous local Engineer for her many vacancies in Precision Engineering.

1. Skills is different.

2. Age causes eye sight problems

3. Need to send for training

[Image: CCS-Manufacuring-jobs-as-FWs-reduced-Jan-20.png]

Still can call you up and ask whether you are pr or local..knn..
Or some even ask how many cycle of your reservist left hor..

(23-01-2022, 02:13 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Still can call you up and ask whether you are pr or local..knn..
Or some even ask how many cycle of your reservist left hor..

This Chan Chun Sing is the Ultimate Rider same for Josp.
Ong Y K now current get screw been expose how crap he handle , lucky he is not alone also rider
got Lawrence Wong and Gah still around under the MTF.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(23-01-2022, 12:54 PM)Ola Wrote:  After 10 years, did MOM fail to address their mistakes and take action?

this PMET job problem can only be solved by PAP losing a few GRCs in future election.

Normally, it happens in GRCs with new HDB estates.
For example, in SengKang, after 20 years, the voters will become PMETs and face job problems and they will vote against PAP.

PSP Leong Mun Wai has taken a lead.
If he can pick a SMC or GRC with many PMETs, he should win the election.

Who will support PAP if the PMET has problem finding jobs for years ?
Without proper job, your family will be in financial crisis.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(23-01-2022, 02:56 PM)forum456 Wrote:  this PMET job problem can only be solved by PAP losing a few GRCs in future election.

Normally, it happens in GRCs with new HDB estates.
For example, in SengKang, after 20 years, the voters will become PMETs and face job problems and they will vote against PAP.

PSP Leong Mun Wai has taken a lead.
If he can pick a SMC or GRC with many PMETs, he should win the election.

Who will support PAP if the PMET has problem finding jobs for years ?
Without proper job, your family will be in financial crisis.

for covid problem, they do not care if many are infected.
they only care if ICUs or hospitals are overloaded.

similarly, they do not care if you are unemployed.
they only care if they will lose more in election.

(23-01-2022, 03:01 PM)forum456 Wrote:  for covid problem, they do not care if many are infected.

lol, literally Once GE over, after just few months to one year " so call have to show why deserve get voted and also put up nice nice show to residents see You voted me right? I deliver to you now " Now is Bo chap , continue enjoy pay cheque till next GE and surely get voted in again

- opposition screw up, cannot get good ones as usual
- PAP Dump more crap scholars in new MP

Sounds good but just another SAI.

[Image: PAP-Manifesto-2020-Our-job-our-lives-our-Future.png]

(23-01-2022, 03:01 PM)forum456 Wrote:  for covid problem, they do not care if many are infected.

YR remarks is akin to whay chinese says ;
v v v gd expalnation
prick a needle n can see blood instantly

10 years ago, the nuar- nuar Gan KY made the mistake and after 10 years, he did not even undo his mistakes.

He wants to prove that he is such an irresponsible person expects a Shoot Blank Queen or Tan SL to fix his leaking holes?

Why he cannot be part of the National Jobs Committee to fix his own fcking mess?

A “F+“ grade
So much of their foresight and planning

PAP BAD Culture.

They can only create problems but not fix problems.

Only come up with more stupid agencies and depts that does not fix the root of the problem.

Such wayang is a waste of money.

AFTER CNY You all see , a revamp at job market. Some quit, Some get retrench after getting their bonus , some switch job etc etc.

As usual this trend but this time is different due to Covi19

Skill future can train u, but the industry is not giving u a chance to pick up experience. That's where the thing failed as a whole.

I said before, if for IT, companies like NCS should give these mid career change folks a chance to try out what they learn into practise. If not, the training will just go to waste.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..