Electric Cars : HDB has 3 electric vehicle charging points in 2025

HDB flat has 3 electric vehicle charging  points : Is that enough?

"The Government targets a total of 60,000 charging points around Singapore by 2030, with 40,000 in public car parks and another 20,000 in private premises. Each charging point is likely to take up an existing parking spot for an internal combustion engine vehicle."

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/al...%20vehicle.

Not going to happen. It is useless.

Russia left the AAA Plantation

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-10-06-39-30.png]

Will the cost of electricity be shared by HDB leases?

What could happen if there's a power outage in few HDB estates?

Can car owners claim compensation for loss of usage?

Putin’s Russia spearheads the BRICS counter-attack, the Anglo-American Axis suffers an unprecedented reversal of fortune
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-10-06-52-46.png]

All the 3 Trilateral Commission's components Asian, European and American of the AAA are full of rotten apples

Each one only serves to compel Russia to disconnect its wagon from the AAA wagon train that is heading toward the cliff.  With additional support from China and India, Putin is now in the position to aim the Russian spear with maximum effect.
No more the good guy. He aiming for AAA 's throat

Currently, the car population is about 1 million. What assumptions were made to assume that 60k charging points are enough to charge the electric car population? Do they intend to phase out ICE cars totally? What's the total car population then? Do they intend to add more charging points after the 60k?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

More charging points will probably be added if violence or fights broke out often due to rush for charging cars. It might take a while with on going violence for authorities to react from previous slow reaction time for banning PMDs despite frequent reckless accidents...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(10-04-2022, 07:10 AM)winbig Wrote:  Currently, the car population is about 1 million. What assumptions were made to assume that 60k charging points are enough to charge the electric car population? Do they intend to phase out ICE cars totally? What's the total car population then? Do they intend to add more charging points after the 60k?

I will vote for you as Transport Minister in next GE.

MPs will get their Town council to employ Power point captains to monitor and regulate usage

(10-04-2022, 07:18 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  More charging points will probably be added if violence or fights broke out often due to rush for charging cars. It might take a while with on going violence for authorities to react from previous slow reaction time for banning PMDs despite frequent reckless accidents...... Big Grin

"Charging an electric car can be done at home or at any public charging stations. Fully charging a car can be done in just 30 minutes, or it may take as long as half a day."

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+long...ll+charged&oq=how+long+an+electric+car+full+charged&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30j0i390l4.16658j0j4&client=ms-android-oppo-rvo3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#:~:text=Charging%20an%20electric%20car%20can%20be%20done%20at%20home%20or%20at%20any%20public%20charging%20stations.%20Fully%20charging%20a%20car%20can%20be%20done%20in%20just%2030%20minutes%2C%20or%20it%20may%20take%20as%20long%20as%20half%20a%20day.

i dont think my next car will be electric

I mean look at Tesla now ..fking 200k i can buy a Beemer with that kind of money

unless it comes down another 100k , then we are talking

not only that the infrastucture is not ready yet

(10-04-2022, 09:46 AM)keys Wrote:  i dont think my next car will be electric

I mean look at Tesla now ..fking 200k i can buy a Beemer with that kind of money

unless it comes down another 100k , then we are talking

not only that the infrastucture is not ready yet
Especially for those who fancy sporty cars and the roar of exhaust.