Electricity provider..suggestions?

My Fix rate electricity for 2 yrs contract with Semcorp  will expire by end of the year

I am sure they happy to get rid of me , at 16.5 c per kWh ..they no longer offer 2yr ..but  at 31.8 c for 12 months wow almost 100%

so i snoop around and found Geneco is the lowest fix rate for 2 yr 31.1c for 2 yrs

any one using Geneco..how.. isit good? or you are on another co ..lai lai share info

(21-10-2022, 04:37 PM)keys Wrote:  My Fix rate electricity for 2 yrs contract with Semcorp  will expire by end of the year

I am sure they happy to get rid of me , at 16.5 c per kWh ..they no longer offer 2yr ..but  at 31.8 c for 12 months wow almost 100%

so i snoop around and found Geneco is the lowest fix rate for 2 yr 31.1c for 2 yrs

any one using Geneco..how.. isit good? or you are on another co ..lai lai share info
hv u compared w keppel n tuas power ?

(21-10-2022, 05:13 PM)talky Wrote:  hv u compared w keppel n tuas power ?

yes I did 

Geneco still stands out , 31.12 kWh icl of GST fix rate plus a 50 bucks rebate with if you sign on 24 months 

The rest is 31.81 and a 20/30 rebate bas eon the cards 

the real questions .. will energy price come down ??? in the next foreseeable future , my kaki say it willbec if next yr recession , it will come down

Quote: went back to SP after contract finishes no more looking around

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️