Elisabeth Fong, 46, has called MOH more than 100 times to protect her Pr 6 son

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...y-covid-19

Madam Elisabeth Fong, 46, has called the Ministry of Health (MOH) more than 100 times to find out what she should do to protect her Primary 6 son after one of her tenants tested positive for Covid-19.

Speaking to The Straits Times on Wednesday (Sept 29), she described the myriad of complex and at times contradictory Covid-19 protocols that she had dealt with over the past two weeks.

"I felt very helpless - knowing that my son was going to take PSLE," she said, referring to the Primary School Leaving Examination, with the first written paper starting on Thursday.

chenghoo simi lj also buay hiao cho liao
they wanto give up liao
one pandemic only going to close sg is it!
[+] 1 user Likes menghuii's post

Waaaa .... 46 and her kid is only primary 6 ..... shiong siah ... must work until early 60s provide got job or unless she bery rich

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Walaneh. So it's people like her clogging up the MOH phone lines. Everything also call for help. Some sinkies are too used to following instructions from govt. Without instructions, cannot function. Just use your best judgement lah.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

If one has it, the rest of the family members will likely have it. Skip PSLE, direct entry to secondary school of your choice. All Secondary schools are named RI and RGS.

Her child very clever meh? Need to call MOH so many times? Knn.

(29-09-2021, 11:09 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Walaneh. So it's people like her clogging up the MOH phone lines.  Everything also call for help. Some sinkies are too used to following instructions from govt. Without instructions, cannot function. Just use your best judgement lah.
You are right and sounds good.  We have to do the right protocols and take actions fast to protect ourselves and family members.

(29-09-2021, 11:15 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Her child very clever meh? Need to call MOH so many times? Knn.

If you are a parent who has a child sitting for the PSLE, I'm sure you'll be just as anxious.  This is the first exam that will shape his life career later on.

tomorrow will be a better day

(29-09-2021, 10:08 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/p...y-covid-19

Madam Elisabeth Fong, 46, has called the Ministry of Health (MOH) more than 100 times to find out what she should do to protect her Primary 6 son after one of her tenants tested positive for Covid-19.

Speaking to The Straits Times on Wednesday (Sept 29), she described the myriad of complex and at times contradictory Covid-19 protocols that she had dealt with over the past two weeks.

"I felt very helpless - knowing that my son was going to take PSLE," she said, referring to the Primary School Leaving Examination, with the first written paper starting on Thursday.

Just put the son on some relatives house lah. Dumb

Likely, all of them are on quarantine. Child needs to take the 2 Covid tests. 1 test results out in 24 hours.

so easy cannot get in so call others
https://www.sgdi.gov.sg/ministries/moh/d...nts/moh-hq

https://www.sgdi.gov.sg/ministries/moh

This is the problem when Sinkies have lived in a nanny state for too long... Fcuk and go figure yourself..don't need everything also call the govt
[+] 1 user Likes abc123's post

(30-09-2021, 11:08 AM)abc123 Wrote:  This is the problem when Sinkies have lived in a nanny state for too long... Fcuk and go figure yourself..don't need everything also call the govt

This time DIFFERENT , Gov, brag BIG claim this and that , what rules , regulations to follow BUT ??? This time backend ??? It seem never prepare well etc .

Under LHL is SERIOUS crappy the civil services

Unlike LKY.

(30-09-2021, 11:14 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This time DIFFERENT , Gov, brag BIG claim this and that , what rules , regulations to follow BUT ??? This time backend ??? It seem never prepare well etc .

Under LHL is SERIOUS crappy the civil services

Unlike LKY.

So what do you think LKY would do to contain this virus? 

For me, i think LKY cares about economy more than LHL, when he needs to decide, he can be ruthless also. but it's not that i don't agree with him, i do agree with him, those who do big things, need to have very big heart and sometimes have to sacrifice some lives.

Maybe allow the vaccines approved by WHO in. Buy even more and donate out the excess to buy friendships.

(30-09-2021, 11:47 AM)Strawberry Wrote:  So what do you think LKY would do to contain this virus? 

For me, i think LKY cares about economy more than LHL, when he needs to decide, he can be ruthless also. but it's not that i don't agree with him, i do agree with him, those who do big things, need to have very big heart and sometimes have to sacrifice some lives.

LKY do thing is Strict of course he is .... but one thing can't deny, he do make SG great during early days no doubt he play " dirty " etc come power struggle etc.

For me This is part and parcel been a Politician Know in depth how to play around facing other World leaders.

Typical Nanny state People. I bet if her block HDB lift break down she will call 100 times to HDB to ask how to go downstair.
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

It is truly challenging to make calls to establisments these days.
Press here press there eventually gets you to nowhere.

Must have lots of patience and perseverance if you wish to talk to a living person !

My kid also taking PSLE, I said to my kid, "PSLE is nothing more than us being together everyday until the day one of us is gone."

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(30-09-2021, 12:40 PM)hansamu Wrote:  It is truly challenging to make calls to establisments these days.

Must have lots of patience and perseverance if you wish to talk to a living person !

ever since under LHL, civil services is..... Even they pick up the call, their officer take dam long come to see. worst never come or mis communication with their fellow officer,

sometimes they will tell u , their department don't in charge , will inform the department in charge.
later no reply for days , weeks , call back, than they will claim oh ok we will check.
later few days back finally got people call back ...zzz

These days they always say..."due to Covid 19...blah blah blah"....

A trashy and outdated excuse to put one on hold for a long time.

Hope an MP will bring this issue up for address in Parliament.

When u outsource, u lost control on unpredictable item because it is not included in outsource agreement.

(30-09-2021, 12:40 PM)hansamu Wrote:  It is truly challenging to make calls to  establisments these days.

I have the same experiences too, it is very frustrating. Angry