Minimart boss checks CCTV footage, catches 2 staff stealing from cash register

$100k in alleged losses: Minimart boss checks CCTV footage, catches 2 staff stealing from cash register

Read more 📍 http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/100k-al...e=telegram&utmmedium=social&utmcampaign=&utmcontent=

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates.

The minimart boss forgot to learn from PAP

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Boss is likely an idle boss. Never check daily. If he had let the staff know right from the start that he checks the cctv every single day, the losses won’t be so bad or wouldn’t have happened.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

feel so moddy
people are mean and scary
Frown

i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 
[+] 1 user Likes zzzzzzz's post

How to steal if key into the registry?

(30-05-2023, 06:09 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  How to steal if key into the registry?

Short changed customers whole day and make the difference. Big Grin

(30-05-2023, 06:09 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  How to steal if key into the registry?

(30-05-2023, 07:05 PM)Rubitin Wrote:  Short changed customers whole day and make the difference. Big Grin

Same old tricks lah! Big Grin

Rotfl  like our elite arh, ownself increase ownself salary.

these days must open eye big big, even fast food also can pocket money you believe?
How many of you ordered fast food then reach home realize this or that is missing?

(30-05-2023, 06:07 PM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  feel so moddy
Frown

知人知面不知心。We can't tell a person's character by his face which is but a mask.

All around us there are peepur. We need to be alert and aware that there are peepur who will steal at the slightest opportunity. The thieves are not necessarily those with a chao ah beng face who might actually be honest. 

Low crime does not mean no crimes.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(30-05-2023, 07:11 PM)wulala Wrote:  Rotfl  like our elite arh, ownself increase ownself salary.

these days must open eye big big, even fast food also can pocket money you believe?
How many of you ordered fast food then reach home realize this or that is missing?

That is stealing from the customer by collecting payment from him but not giving him what he ordered. It can happen but I think such cases are rare. And usually it's a genuine mistake. It's also hard to steal cash when more and more peepur are doing self ordering and making cashless payments.

(30-05-2023, 07:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That is stealing from the customer by collecting payment from him but not giving him what he ordered. It can happen but I think such cases are rare. And usually it's a genuine mistake. It's also hard to steal cash when more and more peepur are doing self ordering and making cashless payments.

eg. if you ordered more items, but found out a box of nuggets is missing after reaching home, usually you will just let it go, right? that's where the other side can do the magic, sell the box of nuggets to another buyer without keying into the system and the money goes into own pocket. inside the system and stock take, everything still tele. but the difference is the money goes in different pocket. Its not rare, I encounter many times short change at fast food rest. I think especially happen to those who ordered more items bah. cause usually they won't check on the spot the no. of items packed.
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(30-05-2023, 07:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  知人知面不知心。We can't tell a person's character by his face which is but a mask.

All around us there are peepur. We need to be alert and aware that there are peepur who will steal at the slightest opportunity. The thieves are not necessarily those with a chao ah beng face who might actually be honest. 

Low crime does not mean no crimes.

Strip search them lah! Big Grin Strip them all naked lah!