Employees - Get vaccinated or routine tests

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...es-2130506

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

lai liao Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

Horns chulailiao,..,..
now dun need to be sneaky liao.
[+] 2 users Like Ernesto's post

They will need to consider should vaccinated be tested as well.

https://sgtalk.net/Thread-23-8-2021-98-C...-dormitory
The dormitory are tested every two weeks and they are cracked.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(23-08-2021, 07:22 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...es-2130506
Angry Angry AngryAngry Angry AngryAngry Angry Angry
[+] 3 users Like babygirl's post

#They also noted that unvaccinated employees may be discharged later from treatment or may be served with longer periods of movement restrictions, such as stay-home notice, compared to vaccinated employees.

In such situations, employers can require that unvaccinated employees serve these additional days from existing leave entitlements, or if those have been exhausted, to place them on no-pay leave.

Employers can also choose to exclude unvaccinated employees from medical benefits associated with COVID-19, such as insurance coverage.#

This  differentiated treatment was not mentioned previoisly.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

I like what govt is doing.. Kill people without using your own knife..

Pass the cleaver to the employer, and then try to act innocent by saying that

"Under no circumstances should an employer terminate or threaten to terminate the service of an employee on the basis of vaccination status alone", said the tripartite partners."

1 part that didn't say clearing is this..

1) Unvaccinated who are medically eligible for the vaccine, pay the ART cost themselves
2) Unvaccinated who are medically ineligible for the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are excluded from bearing such costs. The article only say that unvaccinated no need to pay, never say who pay.. Could it be the employer??

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(23-08-2021, 11:00 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I like what govt is doing.. Kill people without using your own knife..

Pass the cleaver to the employer, and then try to act innocent by saying that

"Under no circumstances should an employer terminate or threaten to terminate the service of an employee on the basis of vaccination status alone", said the tripartite partners."

1 part that didn't say clearing is this..

1) Unvaccinated who are medically eligible for the vaccine, pay the ART cost themselves
2) Unvaccinated who are medically ineligible for the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines are excluded from bearing such costs. The article only say that unvaccinated no need to pay, never say who pay.. Could it be the employer??
Angry Angry Angry

FDA just fully-approved the Pfizer-Biotech jab. I won't be surprised if vaccination eventually becomes compulsory.

I thot already 80% vaccinated?

Stupid OKY

(24-08-2021, 01:58 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  I thot already 80% vaccinated?

100% is more ideal to them

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Aiya , since they dun want to be top . Sadly always result in negative ending when time comes.