Employers may ask staff who choose not to be vaccinated to pay for Covid-19 testing

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...or-regular

As part of efforts to boost vaccination rates, employers may also ask staff who are eligible but choose not to be vaccinated to pay for regular testing, and exclude them from medical benefits linked to Covid-19.

Employers should not terminate or threaten to terminate the service of an employee on the basis of vaccination status alone. But they can terminate an unvaccinated employee who does not comply with reasonable vaccination-differentiated workplace measures.

They added that employers can require medically eligible workers who are not vaccinated to bear additional costs under the regime

For example, employers may recover from these employees Covid-19-related expenses, such as the cost of test kits and stay-home notice accommodations, that are incurred over and above those of vaccinated employees.

The tripartite partners said these expenses can be recovered either through salary deductions or requiring these employees to pay the relevant service provider directly.

In terms of leave, they said that unvaccinated employees may be discharged later from treatment, or may be served with longer periods of movement restrictions compared with vaccinated employees.

Thus, in such situations, employers can deduct the additional days served by a medically eligible but unvaccinated employee from the person’s leave entitlements.

“If leave entitlements have been exhausted, employers may require such an employee to go on no-pay leave,” said the tripartite partners.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

1001 ways to skin a cat  Laughter-144

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(23-08-2021, 10:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  1001 ways to skin a cat  Laughter-144

The garment will get you by hook or by crook....

(23-08-2021, 10:08 PM)debono Wrote:  The garment will get you by hook or by crook....
Businesses are also happy .... no need to do bad person. They will taichi each other.

Anti Vax: Why force and discriminate us?
Biz: Gov ask one leh
Gov: I advise only
Biz: We take Gov advisory bery seriously
Gov: We appreciate biz partnership to battle India variant ....
Anti Vax: .....................   Airplane Turtle Bomb

(23-08-2021, 10:15 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Businesses are also happy .... no need to do bad person. They will taichi each other.

Anti Vax: Why force and discriminate us?
Biz: Gov ask one leh
Gov: I advise only
Biz: We take Gov advisory bery seriously
Gov: We appreciate biz partnership to battle India variant ....
Anti Vax: .....................   Airplane Turtle Bomb

No surprise coz this is what govt is best at doing, pass the cleaver to biz and then act innocent...

But unlike what Tangsen has written, anti vax won't even asked the biz, coz it is clearly written on the walls it is govt who is driving it..

I just wonder out of the 80% who are not vaccinated yet, how many voted for PAP in the last election, and did they regret making their vote?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

will made them paid also next election. People feel the whole planning in running the covid 19 for two years is absurd and not effective.

(23-08-2021, 11:09 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  No surprise coz this is what govt is best at doing, pass the cleaver to biz and then act innocent...

But unlike what Tangsen has written, anti vax won't even asked the biz, coz it is clearly written on the walls it is govt who is driving it..

I just wonder out of the 80% who are not vaccinated yet, how many voted for PAP in the last election, and did they regret making their vote?
Because you are a good for nothing retired old fugg  ....there are those younger ones who need to work lah ... stop being a selfish egoistic iron teeth old fugg who keep thinking about yourself lah

Devil 

Tripartite Partners? MOM, Union under Ng Chee Meng and Companies ( Stat Boards, GLCs).

So this does not apply to 180,000 Foreign Companies here, lor.

Clapping

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(24-08-2021, 12:19 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because you are a good for nothing retired old fugg  ....there are those younger ones who need to work lah ... stop being a selfish egoistic iron teeth old fugg who keep thinking about yourself lah

Hey, an old fugg calling someone old fugg.. Yup, there are people who need to put food on the table, so they have to decide what is the best of interest for themselves, and for their family, and definitely not for the country..

Not like some old fugg here who resorted to name calling.. Wonder who is the one with selfish egoistic here..

But one thing you got it right, I got iron teeth, to bite those who try to discriminate/intimate/scare the not vaccinated folks...

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(24-08-2021, 11:41 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Hey, an old fugg calling someone old fugg.. Yup, there are people who need to put food on the table, so they have to decide what is the best of interest for themselves, and for their family, and definitely not for the country..

Not like some old fugg here who resorted to name calling.. Wonder who is the one with selfish egoistic here..

But one thing you got it right, I got iron teeth, to bite those who try to discriminate/intimate/scare the not vaccinated folks...
Clapping