My experience using low cost Endowus platform so far....

(04-09-2021, 09:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But I don't understand, since he doesn't work for anyone, does he have much cpf to invest? If he's using cash, then there are other options possibly better than endowus.
TS is not a simple person.  He is NOT what he wants you to believe

(19-09-2021, 11:06 AM)justdoit2 Wrote:  TS is not a simple person.  He is NOT what he wants you to believe

1. I lead a simple life. As simple as anyone can live.

2. I may have deep thoughts and I do express them here.

3. I don't control what people "believe". ..I cannot control.

As for mystery about where ei have money to invest I already explain.

1. When was working I led s thrifty live keep expenses sometimes to below $200 a.month ...when I worked 

2. After I accumulated enough I spend sometime trading.as I did not have the skills and underestimate the difficulty,  I had mixed results but did not blow up my account.

3. Following that I started my own business which turned out to be very profitable. I also switched from trading to long term value oriented investing.

4. Following the start of the global pandemic in Feb 2020 I stopped my business and stayed at home to do online courses to master AI and data analysis. I continue to invest my funds.

5. My big win was in this stock called Shopify which I posted my trade and if went up 800%. Following that I also has winners in Propnex, iFast which went up 1,100%.

6. I invested in REITs at the 2020 bottoms and these give me a steady income which I can constantly invest so I started Endowus to dollar cost average.

There is really nothing mysterious or hidden.....you can ask me anything to clarify but don't ask me how much $$ I have as I do not wish to enter endless discussions.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.