Employers who insist on medical certificates from workers with mild COVID-19

Employers who insist on medical certificates from workers with mild COVID-19 should be reported, says Singapore's manpower ministry. 

https://cna.asia/3tmpYkU

PM eehahah. . .

Really Permanent Head Damage Minister

Who dare to report?

If employee lose his job, who will be responsible?

PM Lee hire a dumbo who knows nothing about the ground

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(01-03-2022, 06:18 PM)Ola Wrote:  PM eehahah. . .

Really Permanent Head Damage Minister

Who dare to report?

If employee lose his job, who will be responsible?

PM Lee hire a dumbo who knows nothing about the ground
Might tio mark by employer

The law is on the worker's side. If the worker chooses not to report, then just follow the rules of the bosses. The law also says those with mild symptoms can still go out if they are tested negative. So test and show it to the bosses; quite sure, the bosses would not want workers to spread Covid to others. If the bosses are so unreasonable, then change job loh.
[+] 1 user Likes revealer's post

(01-03-2022, 06:28 PM)revealer Wrote:  The law is on the worker's side.  If the worker chooses not to report,  then just follow the rules of the bosses.  The law also says those with mild symptoms can still go out if they are tested negative.  So test and show it to the bosses;  quite sure,  the bosses would not want workers to spread Covid to others.  If the bosses are so unreasonable,  then change job loh.

Fresh and young can change jobs

Because the Permanent Head Damage Minister raised the salary criteria of EP to $5k

But the mid- career how?

Get bullied by bosses

Approved by  ShootBlank Queen with 21 Job Discriminations 

And still continue now under Perm Head Damage Tan

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

There is no law to protect whistle blower.

You report yr company, the next moment you get sacked due to unsatisfactory performance.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Many of such scumbag employers. Even during the "work from home as default" rule last year, many companies made all their staff return and asked them to hide when MOM came to inspect.