The Telegraph : As in 1930s appeasing China now risks global conflicts

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/04...-conflict/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

China supports Russia in its attack of another sovereign nation.
It befriends global dictators and rogue nations like Iran that suppresses its own people.

The West to too slow to disunited and too complacent to act.

Even with Russian aggression, they fail to see threat of global conflict that will undermine the hard-earned peace of the Post WW2 years.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(30-04-2023, 10:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China supports Russia in its attack of another sovereign nation.
It befriends global dictators and rogue nations like Iran that suppresses its own people.

Even with Russian aggression, they fail to see threat of global conflict that will undermine the hard-earned peace of the Post WW2 years.

it is written in the book

when did wars ever stop from the beginning of our existent

the wars will not be stop

it cannot be stop

it can never be stop

many will die

many more will die

it is written in the book

embrace yourself!

A fugged up article posted a screwball poster.

".....where we may soon see Chinese submarines in the North Atlantic."

The statement above in the BS article really takes the proverbial cake. LMFAO!

Of all u use UK article for twisting the logic.

It is the West who is twisting the global order and the expansion of NATO.

Cairo Agreements has clearly stated Taiwan is part of China and no question about it.

NOW... u see all the lapdogs of America like SK, Japan, Sgbuffett trying hard using twisted articles to justify their evilness.

If everyone are not keen to abide by agreements, then let it be Laws of Jungle.

Smile

(01-05-2023, 01:12 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Of all u use UK article for twisting the logic.

It is the West who is twisting the global order and the expansion of NATO.

Cairo Agreements has clearly stated Taiwan is part of China and no question about it.

NOW... u see all the lapdogs of America like SK, Japan, Sgbuffett trying hard using twisted articles to justify their evilness.

If everyone are not keen to abide by agreements, then let it be Laws of Jungle.

The concept of "NATO expansion' is negative propaganda from Russia then adopted by China. Countries voluntarily joined NATO due to threats from Russia military expansion. NATO dis not force these countries to join NATO.

[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

1930s, Germany occupied the whole of Qingdao Province hor!

Where got appeasing???

Wrong fact!

Cok logic!

(01-05-2023, 01:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The concept of "NATO expansion' is negative propaganda from Russia then adopted by China. Countries voluntarily joined NATO due to threats from Russia military expansion. NATO dis not force these countries to join NATO.

Rubbish

Smile

(30-04-2023, 10:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  China supports Russia in its attack of another sovereign nation.

The one creating war is US. 

The one easing tension and bring about peace is China. 

Ukraine war is made by US. Now China is making effort for peace talk in Ukraine after bringing Saudi and Iran to peace in M East.

See the facts lah.

(01-05-2023, 01:49 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The concept of "NATO expansion' is negative propaganda from Russia then adopted by China. Countries voluntarily joined NATO due to threats from Russia military expansion. NATO dis not force these countries to join NATO.

NATO was an entity countering the Warsaw Pact of the former Soviet Union. After the dissolution of Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact, there is no necessity for existence of NATO. In fact Putin even once applied to join NATO but rejected. Obviously, NATO already had the intention to demolish Russia.  

You talk of attack of another sovereign nation. 

Do you talk or think about how many small sovereign nations in Asia, M East and Africa such as Afghanistan, Iraq Libya etc etc. by your white master USA?     

Don't adopt double standard lah.  

The Lie To Bomb Yugoslavia

Remembering the 2011 NATO Bombing of Libya