Endorsement of Dr Tan Cheng Bock and Mr Tan Jee Say, in their personal capacity

https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/videos/675446131130261

That shows the disconnect and discontent of ordinary sinkees with the higher authorities.

Of course the elites and the men in white have no issues cos they really are the beneficiaries

8Umbrella Umbrella

Those endorsing Tharman and Ng, they not pro PAP? No noise from anyone?

If ED takes aim at TKL, then we need an audit on ED cos in a previous episode a member of public question about Tharman's role in WEF and it never got surfaced. And even the answer from Tharman is not satisfactory. The PM agrees to it doesn't count because it is not according to the role of to-be President to have other duties especially WEF...

The entire world is looking at PAP. Trust me, lots of eyes especially in this internet age. And yes, no more LKY means even USA doesn't need to give face (USA gave face cos last time during LKY time he caught USA spy in SG).

(28-08-2023, 10:17 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Those endorsing Tharman and Ng, they not pro PAP? No noise from anyone?

If ED takes aim at TKL, then we need an audit on ED cos in a previous episode a member of public question about Tharman's role in WEF and it never got surfaced. And even the answer from Tharman is not satisfactory. The PM agrees to it doesn't count because it is not according to the role of to-be President to have other duties especially WEF...

The entire world is looking at PAP. Trust me, lots of eyes especially in this internet age. And yes, no more LKY means even USA doesn't need to give face (USA gave face cos last time during LKY time he caught USA spy in SG).
One word to say, you side yr gang and I side my gang.  No doubt abt it and this is fair.

TCB's focus is like Chiam See Tong's, demanding accountability and transparency from PAP gov.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(28-08-2023, 04:22 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  TCB's focus is like Chiam See Tong's, demanding accountability and transparency from PAP gov.
Even our Honourable Ong Teng Cheong also wants these fulfilled which is our CPF  But, he fails to get an answer.

(28-08-2023, 04:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  One word to say, you side yr gang and I side my gang.  No doubt abt it and this is fair.
Fair to all yes, is Rotfl good.
The review have is very fair.... crying so far so good.

In the personal capacity they were presidential candidates in 2011.since they can't run they pass their support to TKL in 2023.

There is nothing wrong as TKL most closely have similar values and views.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Damage is already done. Gone case.

(28-08-2023, 06:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Even our Honourable Ong Teng Cheong also wants these fulfilled which is our CPF  But, he fails to get an answer.
what goes around comes around quotes for eg oni. 

$Cash, about people's, about matters and about what we all do and does, it will comes around.

(28-08-2023, 08:29 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  what goes around comes around quotes for eg oni. 

$Cash, about people's, about matters and about what we all do and does, it will comes around.
Laugh, ir one need it.
[Image: Screenshot-20230828-113924-Google.jpg]

PAP only scare of TCB, the rest they not scare lah.