vb & lmw parliament fiasco

this simply means our requests for this and that were always being laughed at.
for eg. sinkiis ideas for housing to be cheaper is probably a joke to them.
in other words if you cant survive in this country is no fault of theirs.
its entirely your destiny and your incapability to survive on your own..period

(16-09-2021, 02:36 PM)menghuii Wrote:  this simply means our requests for this and that were always being laughed at.
for eg. sinkiis ideas for housing to be cheaper is probably a joke to them.
in other words if you cant survive in this country is no fault of theirs.
its entirely your destiny and your incapability to survive on your own..period

how did you become singaporean ?

must be lousy singaporean ?
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

PAP is using Parliament as Wayang House and also as their Home Kitchen to cook stories.

PM Lee don't find it siah- suay??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Ownself create problems for ownself to pretend to solve them

we all have eyes

Disrespecting other parliamentarians voted by Singaporeans  is a morkery against all of us.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

We are living under their rules. So follow their rules or be sued

I believe there are many more PAP ministers looking down on others, not just VB...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Our protest in parliament will always be rejected what for waste time.

(16-09-2021, 11:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Disrespecting other parliamentarians voted by Singaporeans  is a morkery against all of us.
By not respecting other parliamentarians voted by Singaporeans, is equivalent to not respecting those citizens that voted for them.  I wud not support such group of politicians because they lack the qualities, character and ethics in them.

Opposition has no walkovers or tru backdoors unlike those papayas. So they raise issues that affected us Sporeans. It has been the culture to stuff whatever into our throats as many grassroot leaders fear losing their jobs so got to give them what they want to hear. Still don't want to listen to our grievances of jobs lost to foreign talent, still in denial. Expect for the next 50 years 99.99999% will be of foreign born citizens.

Imagine next time VB goes to canvass for votes during election. For every voter whose hand he shakes, he could be thinking of what school you went to and how illiterate you are.

Unfortunately, this could spell the end of his political career. Unless these guys squeeze inside PM Lee's ward. Ah Loong, you have to continue to be PM for a long long time.

make more noises will scrap ncmp
to stop opp fr questioning them

Anyone know which mic was forgotten to be turn off? Is it those next to their seats?

(17-09-2021, 08:17 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  We are living under their rules. So follow their rules or be sued

A govt who sue a commoner only prove their weakness

(16-09-2021, 09:21 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP is using Parliament as Wayang House and also as their Home Kitchen to cook stories.

PM Lee don't find it siah- suay??
He is head chief of kitchen and dictate what to cook how to cook isn't it?

I have a feeling due to their PM. Minister, MP, Mayor, President wages come foreigners talents.

More foreigners talents, etc come on surface claim benefit SG , and the people so call more jobs

BUT also contribute a lot on These politicians pays down to civil servants.

Their wages , bonus are from Public funds , taxes from the ultra rich billionaire come SG stay , invest etc.

(18-09-2021, 03:22 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  He is head chief of kitchen and dictate what to cook how to cook isn't it?

Precisely why is he missing?? I thought he should come out

1 to discipline his kar kia for being disrespectful in the parliament
2 to Oppo LMW on this unnecessary conversation during parliament
3 to apologise forthe incident by his Kar kia and not let the Kar Kia settle the incident via facebook
4 if things happened during parliament session, it should be settled during parliament session, TIo Boh?
5 by keeping quiet does not show his leadership

ANd where is TAN CHUAN JIN, besides joing the  agument with LMW, what is his role in Parliament?  He is not aware of his role in the parliament as the speaker??
[+] 1 user Likes kc172021's post

(18-09-2021, 03:46 PM)kc172021 Wrote:  Precisely why is he missing?? I thought he should come out

1 to discipline his kar kia for being disrespectful in the parliament
2 to Oppo LMW on this unnecessary conversation during parliament
3 to apologise forthe incident by his Kar kia and not let the Kar Kia settle the incident via facebook
4 if things happened during parliament session, it should be settled during parliament session, TIo Boh?
5 by keeping quiet does not show his leadership

ANd where is TAN CHUAN JIN, besides joing the  agument with LMW, what is his role in Parliament?  He is not aware of his role in the parliament as the speaker??

He is busy with woman issues to come up with concrete proposals by Jan 2022.

While the kitchen is cooking lots of rubbish to smoke the public and after 12 years, still no concrete plans to deal with the HOTTEST button issue affecting all locals.

PAP is getting from bad to worse.

[Image: Too-many-cooks-spoilt-the-broth.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(17-09-2021, 12:12 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Imagine next time VB goes to canvass for votes during election. For every voter whose hand he shakes, he could be thinking of what school you went to and how illiterate you are.

Don't shake hands with a hypocrite Laughing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-09-2021, 06:05 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Anyone know which mic was forgotten to be turn off? Is it those next to their seats?

Tan See Leng

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Time to put this fiasco behind us and focus back on the CECA issue..

PSP should be on the right track to kena heavy bombardment by other MPs and ministers in parliament..

So stay focus and don't let anything distract us from CECA issue.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..