Hiring outlook in S’pore weakens for third quarter in a row as sentiment dips

Hiring outlook in S’pore weakens for third quarter in a row as sentiment dips: Survey https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/j...ips-survey

What to expect from mediocre 4G leaders.
[+] 2 users Like Alice Alicia's post

I expect an 80% REDUCTION in FTs this year and next year.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(11-06-2024, 01:21 PM)Ola Wrote:  I expect an 80% REDUCTION in FTs this year and next year.

your expectation is not supported by the govt.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

(11-06-2024, 12:53 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  What to expect from mediocre 4G leaders.

Why is the outlook so bleak in S'pore under our overrated and overpaid Ministers? A staggering 95% of jobs created in 2023 and 89% in 2022 went to foreigners. A worrying 93% of respondents in the Edelman survey suffer from job loss anxiety in S'pore. 

(11-06-2024, 12:53 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  What to expect from mediocre 4G leaders.

yet got so called experts think is rosy to call for early election.

Without something work out soon, it will be 4 qtr a whole year decline.

Maybe more than half year unemployment is not inside unemployment rate,
but will reflect in the election. 

New PM need to wake 3G 4G cabinet

Already showed up in the rental market. Condo units are left vacant after the previous tenants left and returned to their hometown. Agent said now very difficult to find new tenants.

i think recession by 3Q... better work hard for those day worker. dont take MC..

whereas Civil servant going to get mid year bonus next month

(11-06-2024, 11:24 PM)victortan Wrote:  i think recession by 3Q... better work hard for those day worker. dont take MC..

Don't apply on civil servants LOL , next month they going to collect their usual Mid year bonus later Year end.

Now a days they also WFH.