shanmugam and vivian beri happy

(19-07-2023, 06:12 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Now that all who should resigned had resigned, time to focus back on ah sham and ah vian again..

They have been cleared by cpib. Now the focus is on KJ.

(19-07-2023, 06:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  They have been cleared by cpib. Now the focus is on KJ.

By law nothing wrong, but hey, isn't having an affair not against the law, but the 4 of them still have to quit.

So why the 4 quit in the first place?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

ya lau why must quit?
look like B&W saga traps PAP
look like the more they try to shake it off the more mistakes they do
for ex singlion there is a loverboy in round 1.
Being a loverboy in the sight of God nothing wrong
God is LoveAnd you r asked to replenish the earth after the pak
those clean blood do not get contaminate by the bad blood
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(19-07-2023, 07:34 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  By law nothing wrong, but hey, isn't having an affair not against the law, but the 4 of them still have to quit.

So why the 4 quit in the first place?

Living in a rented house is wrong?

(20-07-2023, 10:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Living in a rented house is wrong?

He is a liar lah

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(20-07-2023, 10:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Living in a rented house is wrong?
Read my other posts.. I did say if ah sham rent from private owner, it is perfectly fine as it is a pure business transaction. Even if owner charge ah sham $1 rental, it is still fine as long as owner dun get a return favour from other means.

But as a minister to bid at near the min price for an asset owned by govt, it's just taking advantage of sinkie assets.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

Another example. There was a time when Coe is $1. If the transport minister then happen to bid and get it at $1, is it against the law? No, but is it taking advantage of sinkie, probably yes, since we are paying our ministers millions. You earn millions of public fund and yet still want to take a bite at the cherry that only normal ppl can afford.

(21-07-2023, 08:59 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Read my other posts.. I did say if ah sham rent from private owner, it is perfectly fine as it is a pure business transaction. Even if owner charge ah sham $1 rental, it is still fine as long as owner dun get a return favour from other means.

But as a minister to bid at near the min price for an asset owned by govt, it's just taking advantage of sinkie assets.

Shan here Shan there.

Nothing about Vivian.  It's obvious that you have something against him because he demolished your master.

He paid market rent, and bid just like any other person.  CPIB has found no wrong, and Parliament, even your Pritam, has nothing more to say.  Kindly sit down. Rolleyes

(21-07-2023, 09:01 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Another example. There was a time when Coe is $1. If the transport minister then happen to bid and get it at $1, is it against the law? No, but is it taking advantage of sinkie, probably yes, since we are paying our ministers millions. You earn millions of public fund and yet still want to take a bite at the cherry that only normal ppl can afford.

So PM Lee must be taken to task.  ArielCasper paid him meeeelions, and he brought his whole family to eat at hawkers' centres wor.

[Image: image01-2x.png]

(21-07-2023, 09:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  So PM Lee must be taken to task.  ArielCasper paid him meeeelions, and he brought his whole family to eat at hawkers' centres wor.

[Image: image01-2x.png]

Yes, I am against pm being paid millions. Since we are Singapore inc, my question will be does pm bring in the revenue that match his salary? If yes, then no issue paying him millions. But is he?

As for eating in hc, it is up to him. He want Mee Siam Mai hum also can.

[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(21-07-2023, 09:18 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Shan here Shan there.

Nothing about Vivian.  It's obvious that you have something against him because he demolished your master.

He paid market rent, and bid just like any other person.  CPIB has found no wrong, and Parliament, even your Pritam, has nothing more to say.  Kindly sit down. Rolleyes

Ha.. 80 yrs old man has bad memory. I can understand. Read my earlier posts. Ah sham is like CEO of company bidding for a contact in a subsidiary, where else ah Vien is like board of directors bidding for a contract in a subsidiary.

Both take advantage of sinkie, yes, but ah sham is worse becoz he is the CEO.

(21-07-2023, 12:50 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Ha.. 80 yrs old man has bad memory. I can understand. Read my earlier posts. Ah sham is like CEO of company bidding for a contact in a subsidiary, where else ah Vien is like board of directors bidding for a contract in a subsidiary.

Both take advantage of sinkie, yes, but ah sham is worse becoz he is the CEO.

Don't be childish. You may not be 80 but you are not young anymore at 57. Please grow up and grow up belatedly. If you need help spend more time reading Sgbuffet's posts.... for a start.  Rolleyes

(21-07-2023, 12:47 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Yes, I am against pm being paid millions. Since we are Singapore inc, my question will be does pm bring in the revenue that match his salary? If yes, then no issue paying him millions. But is he?

As for eating in hc, it is up to him. He want Mee Siam Mai hum also can.

Whoa! the way you twist and turn! Epic man.

Earlier you were whining about meelion dollar celery and still taking a bite of the cherry and now suddenly it's okay for PM Lee to earn meelions and eat meesiam mai hum. Tsk tsk.  Rolleyes

(21-07-2023, 05:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Don't be childish. You may not be 80 but you are not young anymore at 57. Please grow up and grow up belatedly. If you need help spend more time reading Sgbuffet's posts.... for a start.  Rolleyes

I never say I am 80. U are the one who said u are 80. Or yr memory so bad until u can't remember what you say. Lol.

Sgbuffet's post? Is that account another clone of yours?

(21-07-2023, 05:41 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Whoa! the way you twist and turn! Epic man.

Earlier you were whining about meelion dollar celery and still taking a bite of the cherry and now suddenly it's okay for PM Lee to earn meelions and eat meesiam mai hum. Tsk tsk.  Rolleyes
Epic of twist and turn calling others that. Best..

My stand never change, ministers if bring in revenue that match his pay, he deserved it. But our ministers, including pm, never bring in the revenue that match their pays. Simple as that.

It will be like oyk boss pay him 10k, he want to eat restaurant or hc, that his business. Btw yr spelling sucks, really make me wonder how many different are there manning this account.

At one moment, this account claim he is 80 yra old, but now his writing style and command on English tell another story.. lol..

And ya.. trying to divert attention from yr fav ah sham again. So let's bring the focus back on qh sham.

(21-07-2023, 07:13 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I never say I am 80. U are the one who said u are 80. Or yr memory so bad until u can't remember what you say. Lol.

Sgbuffet's post? Is that account another clone of yours?

I never said I am 80. I said I am in my 80s. Lol back to you.  Rolleyes

(18-07-2023, 08:22 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  they are relaxing together at their ridout hidout drinking chanpagne and eating caviar
beside their swimming pool

now the heat is on the tcj and wp nicol seah

Shamelessdog will be shamelessdog.  Shameless and vivi actually do much worse than tcj and nicole.
shamelessdog shamelessly fuckmehard way before tcj grew balls , then he cheated on his wife and perjured about it ( even made his men pose as him to get off the hook!  Rotfl ).
Then he raided the reserves in order to live like a king while refusing to pay like one ( instead making the state pay for his lifestyle.)
now he is harping about racism again when the most racist bastard is the man in the mirror!
if there is one to leave the party due to having shamelessly no integrity of character. It should really be shameless  Angry

(21-07-2023, 10:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I never said I am 80. I said I am in my 80s. Lol back to you.  Rolleyes

First time come across someone would prefer to be known at older age. Lol.. U happy can liao..

When u are a man on the street and get a good deal, you are smart.

When you are a minister and get a good deal from govt agency, that's call take advantage of the system, especially when the ministers are earning millions.

(01-08-2023, 08:08 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  First time come across someone would prefer to be known at older age. Lol.. U happy can liao..

Yeah, in edmw, a lot of boomers rike to act young.  One boomer posts a peekture of a chiobu showing off her buttock, said to be taken in Choa Chu Kang, and another boomer will scream "Going to Choa Chu Kang nao!" as if he had never seen a woman's backside before.

We know that 90% of them are actually over the age of 40.  Some are even in their late 50s and 60s.  The biggest hypocrites are the mods who fap when seeing those peektures, and then ban the TS for starting the kym thread.  Rolleyes