Jialat, Taiwan fishermen's sea food no market

Now China doesn't buy fish from Taiwan. Fishermen jialat.  

But there is a way out, fishermen can apply for a mainland identity card and they can sell to mainland direct.   

So, Taiwan fishermen huat arh.  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

Can sell Singapore wat. Our seafood appetite very big so we can take all..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

They should quickly freeze it and sell it to Singapore.

Now, everything increased in price in August.

I just received this blog

The visit of Speaker Nacy Pelosi to Taiwan has caused some new tension in the Taiwan straites.

From a Taiwanese American who is a scientist, economist and  US army veteran  on how he assess the US-China geopolitical situation. 👇🏻

"Sorry to pop your bubble but I am American. Served during desert storm. 11B. A military assessment is done by not being “patriotic” but by being non-biased and looking at the evidence.

I don’t assume anything. Where do you get your assessment from? I get mine from the Pentagon’s papers on China.

China has far better technology than Russia. And according to the Pentagon, there is no defense against China’s ship killer missiles.

So even if all of NATO and Japan’s ships show up along with the US, they would just get sunk. One shot, one kill. There is no way for anyone current military to stop a maneuverable mach 20 missile that can evade incoming fire.

China has proven it has the capabilities. They hit a moving ship in the SCS with 2 DF-26 and 2 DF-21. The DF-26 is a mach 18–20 missile. The DF-21 is a mach 10 missile.

China has nothing to lose because according to US simulations, the US loses badly. Losing every ship within 1,000 miles of China.

You can also go read the Rand Corporations simulation results if you don’t like the Pentagon’s. Their report is the same. They’ve been running simulations for 15 years and the US has lost badly every time.

15 years ago it was 90% aircraft lost. Today, it’s 100% and all ships.

China is the only nation to have landed on Mars on the first try. Even the US had to do it twice to land on Mars. The EU tried 3 times. All failed. Russia tried twice, all failed.

China has the best launch record in the world.

They landed on the dark side of the moon, first try. They docked a space station capsule 90 degrees to the orbiting space station. Never been done. Because it is much easier to dock with the same axis than 90 degrees.

China hit 6 out of 6 anti-missile mid course interceptor. US hit 10 out 20.

Currently, China’s missiles out class ours. Their air to air missiles out range ours. Their regular anti-ship missile out range ours and is supersonic. Harpoon is still subsonic.

They detected the F-35 stealth fighter and intercepted it before they reached the East China Sea.

I’m inclined to agree with the Pentagon. We fight China, it will be a one sided fight with US on the losing end. And this is my assessment as a scientist and a US Army vet.

While the US has been fighting Islamic fanatics for the last 30 years. China has been studying US air and sea battle tactics and designing weapons specifically to beat the US. They have succeeded quite well. All their weapons are designed to counter the US strengths and turn them into weaknesses.

And they have unlimited ammo. US ships have 90–120 VLS launch cells. At last half are land attack missiles and can’t be used to defend the ship.

Even if they don’t use the hypersonic missiles, just their supersonic anti-ship missiles can easily overwhelm our ships and sink them en mass.

Taking over Taiwan? Easy. Taiwan won’t fight. I am Taiwanese, most of my relatives are still in Taiwan. My mom watches Taiwan TV and she talks to her relatives every week.

Maybe this is before your time, check out Operation Just Cause. After suppressing Taiwan air defense, China will fly mechanized infantry and tank units over to Taoyuan airport and land there like we did in Panama. Then drive to Taipei and arrest the DPP, what’s left of them.

Every time there is an alarm about Chinese missiles, the President runs to her plane and takes off. But she doesn’t seem to realize that fighter planes are much much faster than commercial planes.

Felix Su
Economist, Biochemist

so far only get greens n fruits fr taiwan 
so time to get seafood fr this country

(13-08-2022, 10:03 AM)webinarian Wrote:  Now China doesn't buy fish from Taiwan. Fishermen jialat.  

But there is a way out, fishermen can apply for a mainland identity card and they can sell to mainland direct.   

So, Taiwan fishermen huat arh.  

Aeroplanes are flying everywhere and warships are everywhere how to fish? What the fish!

(13-08-2022, 10:45 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Aeroplanes are flying everywhere and warships are everywhere how to fish? What the fish!

They can use love to generate electricity hor !

Don't pray pray hor! 

[Image: a96a7951b8234271bc38d1d0420f8706_th.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(13-08-2022, 10:23 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Can sell Singapore wat. Our seafood appetite very big so we can take all..... Big Grin

Can sell Singapore.  

But our population 5 or 6 mil. China is 1.4 billion.  

China population is 230 times of our population.   

Tai-wart pish bery near Fukushima …. pish glowing?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Every year Taiwan's military drill, English Tsai is the first to run to her helicopter to run for life until she was criticized "Why only keep practise President run road?"  

Then, this year's drill, she stopped running to her helicopter to run road.  

Alam Kok, is it true?  

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl  

No thanks to selling to sinkie land. Taiwan is too used to sell inferior products to CCP.. now CCP don't want to buy, u want to buy those inferior products? Remember the pineapple that Taiwan sold to sinkie land early this year?

Would rather go Taiwan and eat it there. At least quality is better.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..