Woman calls out couple who allegedly 'left condom for her to sit on'

Woman calls out couple who allegedly 'left condom for her to sit on' in Shaw Theatres Lido

With some easing of Covid-19 rules, Singaporeans are hitting the cinemas for some well-deserved R&R during the festive season.

However, a woman was squicked by what she allegedly found on her seat at Shaw Theatres Lido — a condom.

A couple apparently got into the mood and indulged in some hanky panky in the cinema and left an unpleasant 'souvenir' behind.

"It was the most traumatising moment of my entire life," TikTok user Jiaxiv wrote on Dec 17.

While some netizens were equally disgusted by the revelation, one asked an important question.

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/woman-...atres-lido

Laughing

The couple was trying out how boosted they were?

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

how to do it on cinema seat

[Image: Screenshot-20211220-193424-Chrome.jpg]

some cinemas hv reclining couple seats or beds
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(20-12-2021, 07:35 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20211220-193424-Chrome.jpg]

some cinemas hv reclining couple seats or beds

That is news to me.  Not in Singapore Right? Maybe, in democratic Western country like USA,France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Denmark. These cinemas must be showing erotic movies Thinking

(20-12-2021, 08:01 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  That is news to me.  Not in Singapore Right? Maybe, in democratic Western country like USA,France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Denmark. These cinemas must be showing erotic movies Thinking

Quote: "You don't need a lot of space to have s..ex"..... Laughing Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Imagine if she din realised it and sat on it.  How embarrassing after she step out of the cinema  with all the giggles behind her.

(20-12-2021, 08:01 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  That is news to me.  Not in Singapore Right? Maybe, in democratic Western country like USA,France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Denmark. These cinemas must be showing erotic movies Thinking

Must be action movies, no one observe.

I confess

(20-12-2021, 09:12 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I confess

Of course we know that you are pulling our legs...... Laughing

(20-12-2021, 07:32 PM)Talent Wrote:  how to do it on cinema seat

First take off your pants. Rotfl

(20-12-2021, 09:44 PM)debono Wrote:  Of course we know that you are pulling our legs...... Laughing

I wrote "Substantiate" but on hindsight then she knew what i meant

I believe she may need to be examined for "Dissociation"

(20-12-2021, 09:48 PM)winbig Wrote:  First take off your pants. Rotfl

Sometimes it is pitch darkness..........Laughing Rotfl

(20-12-2021, 09:48 PM)winbig Wrote:  First take off your pants. Rotfl

I put it to you that you like to enter from the rear door of the cinema

(20-12-2021, 09:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I put it to you that you like to enter from the rear door of the cinema

U can still enter the correct door from the back. Never try before meh? Laughing

(20-12-2021, 09:56 PM)winbig Wrote:  U can still enter the correct door from the back. Never try before meh? Laughing

No, i am still waiting for further instruction at the corridor outside

Cinemas have cctvs inside the screen hall

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin