US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken presses Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi

Ukraine crisis: US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken presses Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi on Beijing’s stance

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomac...e=rss_feed

Blinken so desperate ah?
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Relax WangWang

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-06-03-06-05.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-06-03-13-26.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Please note that China is not neutral as Xi and Putin are BFF...
You can see clearly that the China propaganda is one sided pro Russian from the China fanboys in this forum.

However, the hypocrisy is clear as China in the past has repeatedly claimed it respected territorial integrity of nations and sovereignty of nations.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-06-03-18-01.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-06-03-23-34.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-06-03-26-29.png]
Putin begins to put extreme pressures to their BALLs
those places are already burnt to the ground
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-03-05-19-39-12.png]

[+] 2 users Like singlon's post

[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

China need to be clear on their stand. If they are supporting Putin, then have the guts to admit. Currently full of pretence.

(06-03-2022, 03:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Please note that China is not neutral as Xi and Putin are BFF...
You can see clearly that the China propaganda is one sided pro Russian from the China fanboys in this forum.

However, the hypocrisy is clear as China in the past has repeatedly claimed it respected territorial integrity of nations and sovereignty of nations.

China wil always back those countries that US and NATO are against them. North Korea is another instance.

(08-03-2022, 04:01 PM)Instinct Wrote:  China need to be clear on their stand. If they are supporting Putin, then have the guts to admit.  Currently full of pretence.

china, this balless dog, so secretive, scared & typical of 汉奸 character.
Putin now recognised Taiwan as a country, china keep so quiet, no gut? putin know well how to bully & tekan china.
comie dogs here, song bo, taiwan is a country by themselves, your grandfather said it.

普京承认台湾是个国家

普京承认台湾是个国家

(08-03-2022, 04:11 PM)kokee Wrote:  普京承认我,Kokee 是个大笨蛋!

Clapping

(08-03-2022, 04:01 PM)Instinct Wrote:  China need to be clear on their stand. If they are supporting Putin, then have the guts to admit.  Currently full of pretence.

Agreed, China needs to make a clear stand, whether they are supporting Putin or not.....

(08-03-2022, 04:15 PM)debono Wrote:  Agreed, China needs to make a clear stand, whether they are supporting Putin or not.....

You have been sleeping for too long!  Laughing

(08-03-2022, 04:11 PM)kokee Wrote:  china, this balless dog, so secretive, scared & typical of 汉奸 character.
Putin now recognised Taiwan as a country, china keep so quiet, no gut? putin know well how to bully & tekan china.
comie dogs here, song bo, taiwan is a country by themselves, your grandfather said it.

普京承认台湾是个国家

普京承认台湾是个国家

all these moronic commie dogs here, never fxxk their grandfather?

普京承认台湾为国家

普京承认台湾为国家

普京變俄國慈禧,忽然承認台灣係國家!

普京變俄國慈禧,忽然承認台灣係國家!

(08-03-2022, 04:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Clapping

YOU ARE A REAL BASTARD WHO LIKES TO ALTER OTHER PEOPLE’s POSTS
AND IRRITATES OTHERS

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs