‘Talk to rich people nicely’: 2 women fined for hurling at NEA officer

‘Talk to rich people nicely’: Two women fined for hurling degrading comments at NEA officer - TODAY (todayonline.com)

https://twitter.com/straits_times/status...8229757953

(08-09-2021, 02:06 PM)J2S Wrote:  ‘Talk to rich people nicely’: Two women fined for hurling degrading comments at NEA officer - TODAY (todayonline.com)
Rich means you can do anything?  Should send these two rich ladies to do some community work helping the poor
[+] 1 user Likes justdoit2's post

(08-09-2021, 02:11 PM)justdoit2 Wrote:  Rich means you can do anything?  Should send these two rich ladies to do some community work helping the poor
Yes, rich means you can do anything.

Remember the case of the boy asking police whether they know who his mum is? The case mia liao it seems... Lol

(08-09-2021, 02:11 PM)justdoit2 Wrote:  Rich means you can do anything?  Should send these two rich ladies to do some community work helping the poor
Since they are so rich, shd hv fined them more and throw them inside jail as well. This is to teach them good civic behaviour.

(08-09-2021, 02:22 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Yes, rich means you can do anything.

Remember the case of the boy asking police whether they know who his mum is? The case mia liao it seems... Lol

Good that they are fined but being rich means the fine is nothing to them.  

Must ask them to do something they detest and that is to be someone to catch smokers who smoke outside a designated area.

Pay actors (extras) to act a recalcitrant smokers smoking outside the designated area and see how they do the job.  That will be fun.

I don't think they are even rich. They are out to bully.
Lucky they never said anything racist which can get them into jail in today's climate.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Oh. It is Chee and Koh.

They are orchard massage ladies is it? Rich.

Who would carry 1000 bill? 
Maybe got to investigate further.

the real rich are very humble with high EQ... these kind .... Thinking