Everyone is really " Monkey see " Monkey do " come Property.

Everyone say buy property , when economics good, sell high , rent high out.

So end up the future gen how?

Yr concern is valid. But those who din buy now will their future gen lose out? 🤔

Cannot squeeze all of them in the current house right?

(06-04-2023, 01:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Yr concern is valid. But those who din buy now will their future gen lose out? 🤔

Cannot squeeze all of them in the current house right?

Recently some landed house in Sentosa , some Atas condo already sold in a lost.

What it tell u ? You can't predict what happen.

(06-04-2023, 01:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Recently some landed house in Sentosa , some Atas condo already sold in a lost.

What it tell u ? You can't predict what happen.

Some is not all lah. So the lesson learnt is dun buy sentosa landed

Sentosa landed are 99 yrs only.

This will ho on almost forever...because people are greedy.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Aiya not everybody is so lucky, can stay in parents' house forever. Must think of their precadiments

(06-04-2023, 01:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya not everybody is so lucky, can stay in parents' house forever. Must think of their precadiments

You are wrong, Smile provide parents house is Big, can buy and rent whole unit.

This is what quite a lot doing.

(06-04-2023, 01:33 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  This will ho on almost forever...because people are greedy.

I mean is a SIMPLE Logic here.

Everyone buy property for Investment whats the aim? Of course is to rent HIGH and sell HIGH.

End up? Remember there is a MAX line up there. When reach it will eventually break deep down.
This is likewise same for Stocks, Forex, ANY Investments out there.

(06-04-2023, 01:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  You are wrong, Smile provide parents house is Big, can buy and rent whole unit.

This is what quite a lot doing.

Nvml. If you hv 100m, buy anything aso can, no problem. If you dun hv, dun buy aso no problem. Just let it be other's problem better lah.

(06-04-2023, 02:10 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Nvml. If you hv 100m, buy anything aso can, no problem. If you dun hv, dun buy aso no problem. Just let it be other's problem better lah.

Those buy are like what you say " They have Money to BURN aka means they don't mind lost few hundred K or even more when in future sell off their property "

(06-04-2023, 02:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Those buy are like what you say " They have Money to BURN aka means they don't mind lost few hundred K or even more when in future sell off their property "

If they dun spend the money, then what? Give to charity? Or children or relatives to spend on expensive tours and cruises?

(06-04-2023, 02:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If they dun spend the money, then what? Give to charity? Or children or relatives to spend on expensive tours and cruises?

They already done that what , already mention GOT TOO MUCH MONEY LOST A LOT ALSO NEVER MIND

they also donate out to charity
give their children spend what they want to buy just go buy

BUT Remember these people are just Minority out there , they will not sink into financial problem when property curises come compare to Common folks or JUST rich ones.

You see the difference?

(06-04-2023, 02:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They already done that what , already mention GOT TOO MUCH MONEY LOST A LOT ALSO NEVER MIND

they also donate out to charity
give their children spend what they want to buy just go buy

BUT Remember these people are just Minority out there , they will not sink into financial problem when property curises come compare to Common folks or JUST rich ones.

You see the difference?

How about yr ultra rich uncle? Got tell you which chairties he plans to give?

(06-04-2023, 02:39 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How about yr ultra rich uncle? Got tell you which chairties he plans to give?

He got plans Smile but one thing for sure he never invest property.